Honored Contributor

As much as I love zulily, customer service that can be beat, there is still the occasional misinformation on item descriptions.

I found an ornament listed there for $38.plus, so knew this had to be wrong.  I searched and found it for $10 plus elsewhere.  I think at zulily it should have been a set of maybe four.  I called and reported it, but as I was told long ago, they enter info that the company gives them, but in this case, I don't believe that, and it certainly should have alerted the zulily buyers that it wasn't correct info. 

I can't believe anyone would buy this item for such a price, and it was listed as originally $70 plus, so obviously supposed to be a set.  Needless to say, amazon got my money this time.

Valued Contributor

I agree that sometimes Zulily's retail prices are wrong.  You have to know what you're looking for and determine if the price is reasonable.  I've seen inflated retail prices several times.  Is it Zulily or the supplier giving this info? - who knows.  

Honored Contributor

When they first started, they were selling silver plated items and calling them "sterling".  I notified them several times but they seemed unable to grasp the difference.  Eventually they got it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment