Honored Contributor

@newjersey wrote:

Thanks for the photos.  I love autumn.  I made the cranberry colored velvet pumpkin pictured in this thread  my profile pic. Smiley Very Happy

@newjersey   I bought it today, love the color.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl 

If you have store called At Home they have beautiful glass pumpkins.  

I'm still "kicking" myself for not buying the beautiful swirled orange & colors pumpkin I saw a few weeks ago.  Might go backandsee if it's still available -- I keep "thinking" about it!!! Gonna be mine if they still have it🙂🙂🙂

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 wrote:

@mousiegirl 

If you have store called At Home they have beautiful glass pumpkins.  

I'm still "kicking" myself for not buying the beautiful swirled orange & colors pumpkin I saw a few weeks ago.  Might go backandsee if it's still available -- I keep "thinking" about it!!! Gonna be mine if they still have it🙂🙂🙂

@homedecor1   There is a Home Goods, and I remember a few years ago there were the most beautiful glass pumpkins, but I passed them by.  I hope you find what you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I have these, really nice.

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, I see your pumpkin and raise you a gourd. Ha!!!

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@mousiegirl, I see your pumpkin and raise you a gourd. Ha!!!

@pupwhipped   LOL, I like it!  Is this yours?  I have a large Scooby-Doo holding a plastic dish for candy to treat the goblins.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl, the picture is not my own, but I do have this gourd guy. I bought it about four years ago from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop. I bring it out every year and cram his mouth full of candy. Then somehow the candy ends up in my mouth.😲 He is pricey but really big. And, of course, I never buy anything from SYW unless they have at least a 40% discount going on. Their regular prices are a bit craaaaazy!  

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

@mousiegirl, the picture is not my own, but I do have this gourd guy. I bought it about four years ago from Sturbridge Yankee Workshop. I bring it out every year and cram his mouth full of candy. Then somehow the candy ends up in my mouth.😲 He is pricey but really big. And, of course, I never buy anything from SYW unless they have at least a 40% discount going on. Their regular prices are a bit craaaaazy!  

@pupwhipped   I can relate re the candy, LOL!