Honored Contributor

ZULILY ANGEL TODAY - 11 1/2" TALL

Honored Contributor

Re: ZULILY ANGEL TODAY - 11 1/2" TALL

I'm not in the market for an angel however I like the 'stone' version better than any metallics I've seen.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Just checked it out. I like this version, but I would have to buy one for each side of my manger scene on my mantle, and that is just too costly. I've never purchased anything on Zuilily before, do they have after Christmas sales on Christmas items?

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

Just checked it out. I like this version, but I would have to buy one for each side of my manger scene on my mantle, and that is just too costly. I've never purchased anything on Zuilily before, do they have after Christmas sales on Christmas items?

@PA Mom-mom  Well, every day the items are on sale due to the fact that the price is reduced from the original price that one would pay if buying elsewhere, so it's difficult to determine if what is sold after Christmas is an additional sale.  

I have bought tons of items from zulily, and if something arrives broken, you not only will receive a full refund, usually you will be given a $10 store credit, now what other vendor does this, none that I know of.  Zulily stands by if you don't love what you bought, a refund will be given, and I returned something once, returns are available for some items, and I was emailed a prepaid label so it didn't cost me anything.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirlThanks for the great info! I'm really enjoying looking at all the Christmas items!

Honored Contributor

@PA Mom-mom wrote:

@mousiegirlThanks for the great info! I'm really enjoying looking at all the Christmas items!

@PA Mom-mom  Before long, there will  Christmas almost every day at zulily, unless it has changed.  I need strength, lol.