Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 

I can not choose a favorite, they are all gorgeous.

Honored Contributor

The Christmas cards are filled with beauty and nature, I love each one.  Thanks for sharing!

Valued Contributor

Those pictures are breathtaking !!!

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Did you know you can take any picture you find online or a photo and have a large picture suitable for framing made by sending a screen shot to one of the companies that reproduce them on stretched canvas?  I had one done of a photo a friend took of her collie.  It was 16" X 20" and came out sharp and clear for about $50.  I think larger ones are available too.  How about one as a gift idea?

I did that very same thring for my husband a couple of years ago.   We lost our Shihtzu in 2019 and I had a full face shot put on the canvas.  He was delighted with it.

Valued Contributor

@Kachina624 

These are absolutely beautiful. 

Honored Contributor

I love the beautiful cardinal in the birch trees!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Regular Contributor

I take pictures of my Christmas Decor in my house with my  phone . I upload onto my computer then print and send them out . I do use a lot of ink . People do appreciate them and good to be remembered. This year I sent Christmas cards out . I have cut down on sending as many cards as in the past , postage is so expensive and it is going up as I speak . So far I have only received four Christmas cards . I am sure that I will be getting more .

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 , nice!  The red cardinal is my pick.  LM

Honored Contributor

These Christmas cards are beautiful. I don't have a favorite.

This year, we used the Walgreens app and made our own Christmas cards. The process was too easy 🎄🎅🏻🤶🏻

Honored Contributor

They're all SO pretty!Smiley Happy