Honored Contributor

Your Home with Jill Holiday Edition Mini Series

In case anyone doesn't know, Jill will be having a 9 week mini series on Q2 beginning this Monday, October 1.  It will be a holiday edition of her YHWJ from 10 to midnight.

Honored Contributor

Re: Your Home with Jill Holiday Edition Mini Series

@Lipstickdiva

I did not know this, but am very happy to! Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva, thanks for the tip, do you know if it will be Christmas Holiday or Fall/Thanksgiving Holiday?

Respected Contributor

Bummer.  Only have the Q channel & watching Q2 on my tablet is hopeless, constantly cuts off. Sorry I'll miss it.

Respected Contributor

Maybe she will bring in some new items ... something  different ...  instead of the same ol’ stuff that has been repeating since mid summer with very few new items ever added. 

(Perhaps, they should consider starting all holiday shows a bit later in the summer when people are actually beginning to think about the upcoming fall and holiday season and tired of the summer heat and activities.)

-Texas Hill Country-
Honored Contributor

Too bad it won't be on regular QVC.

Honored Contributor

I wonder is QVC2 will ever be in HD.  (I have FiOS).

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva Thank you so much for posting!

I'm in bed long before this (I'm in my office by 6am).  I stream my TV on Roku; QVC includes the full video of specific select shows, along with the three QVC channels.  I hope Jill's mini-series will be one of the shows so I can watch it the next day.

Honored Contributor

Fun!  Thanks for the tip!

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I’m glad to hear that Jill has an ongoing programming for the holiday season. I really enjoy watching her shows and love her enthusiasm for the products. 

It’s disappointing to hear that the shows will air on Q2. I cut the cable cord and use Sling to stream so I watch QVC from their live stream on the YouTube channel. From there I can watch the main channel, Beauty IQ, and even live streams from the UK, Italy and Japan. I can’t figure why if QVC is pushing Q2 so hard why they don’t set up a YouTube channel for it. I’ve attempted to stream Q2 on my tv from a browser but it cuts off every five minutes and I’d have to start over and that got old really fast. Frustrating to have to resort to watching a two hour show on a 9” iPad. I hope the powers that be are listening and if they want Q2 to be a legitimate channel, they need to treat it like one. Would really love to see that YouTube channel. 

Anyway, congrats to Jill on her holiday mini series!