Honored Contributor

Re: Your Holiday Home - 2015

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM@lucymo  I am almost finished with the Winter scenes in the red/white room, so should I post those pictures here or begin a "My" thread, lol.

The tree isn't decorated yet, so will post that later.  All I have left to do is run to Michael's and get more styrofoam for the iced branches.  As it turned out, I had one piece and put several branches in it and it looks good.

The kitchen table is what is left in there, so should finish that today, then I begin on the living room and dining room.

Peter, so sorry to read of the accident.  Someone smashed into me as I was driving down a street a few months ago, just backed out of her driveway right into me, what a jolt.

@mousiegirl  Looking forward to seeing the pic.  Sounds really pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@PeterDM@lucymo  I am almost finished with the Winter scenes in the red/white room, so should I post those pictures here or begin a "My" thread, lol.

The tree isn't decorated yet, so will post that later.  All I have left to do is run to Michael's and get more styrofoam for the iced branches.  As it turned out, I had one piece and put several branches in it and it looks good.

The kitchen table is what is left in there, so should finish that today, then I begin on the living room and dining room.

Peter, so sorry to read of the accident.  Someone smashed into me as I was driving down a street a few months ago, just backed out of her driveway right into me, what a jolt.

@mousiegirl, I can't wait to see what you've done in your red & white room.  I'm sure we will find your photos no matter where you post them. 

Valued Contributor

Here's a picture of our tree!

12341402_10206893072704371_7039799654970968105_n.jpg

12348167_10206893078784523_7954902777915166476_n.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

So pretty, @Brittany-QVC.  You have a deft hand with the ribbons.  

Here is a shot of my little tinsel tree with my Smithsonian angel votive holders (the tall candles are from Candle Impressions), and also a shot of one of my kitchen window sills:

glitzy tree4.jpg

the red votives and the little "presents" are from QVC.                                                                                                                                                   kitchen window.jpg

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

@GingerPeach Oooo, verry pretty tree! I really like that stripped ornament hanging towards the top! It has a good shape and I really like the stripes! I also like your candles! I have skinny tapper candles on my mantel right now, but I think for next year I might invest in some nice pillars and nice glass bases like you have! Those little presents are cute too and I believe I recognize those votives!!! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Brittany-QVC   Your tree is beautiful, Brittany.  I love using lots of ribbon on the tree and also just curled and  mingled with table decor.  Thanks for sharing.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks @lucymo! Yes, this was our first year using ribbon and I must say it was quite fun and not hard at all to do! We just grabbed the three different colors, knotted them together in the middle and worked them into the tree! It was our first year using sticks too and they were also very fun to use! I highly reccomend them! Smiley Very Happy

New Contributor

• Christmas Hutch 2015Christmas 2015Christmas 2015Christmas 2015Christmas 2015Christmas 2015Here are a few pictures of my 2015 Christmas decor! I love to decorate! My tree is from QVC. Got it new last year and throughout the house, there are many QVC holiday decorations that I have ordered over the years! Hope you like the pictures!
Respected Contributor

@Gidget19...beautiful pictures! Your home looks so warm and cozy.

I promise to remind myself every day that I am strong, courageous, and resilient.
Honored Contributor

@Gidget19 Your decorations and your home are beautiful.