Honored Contributor

Re: You ladies and your darn bunnies!!!

[ Edited ]

H206364

$ 14.95 as is

Very cute in a rustic way. I can see setting a cute bunny in the middle of it.

h206364.jpg

Update: only 1 left at this point!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Spring Garden Salad Plates, Set of 4

I love these salad plates, which I think are great quality and super cute.  I couldn't resist temptation any more when they were on sale along with a substantial discount.  

The bunny is adorable along with the blooms and lacy details.  The bird reminds me of a female Summer Tanager, but I'm not sure what kind of yellow bird it is meant to be.  

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

Spring Garden Salad Plates, Set of 4

I love these salad plates, which I think are great quality and super cute.  I couldn't resist temptation any more when they were on sale along with a substantial discount.  

The bunny is adorable along with the blooms and lacy details.  The bird reminds me of a female Summer Tanager, but I'm not sure what kind of yellow bird it is meant to be.  

@SHOPR  A Goldfinch, I believe. Smiley Happy  Are these Pier1?  the usually have very nice plates.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, The plates are from Williams-Sonoma.  I wondered if it was a Goldfinch or one of the Warblers that are yellow, but it looked so big stretched across the plate that I thought maybe female Summer Tanager.  Goldfinch seems more likely.  I have never actually seen one that I recall.

There is a whole dinnerware collection and linens to match, but I only got the 4 plates and a cork backed hardmat, which is way too adorable to utilize as a hot pad. :-)

Honored Contributor

H210875-

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, The plates are from Williams-Sonoma.  I wondered if it was a Goldfinch or one of the Warblers that are yellow, but it looked so big stretched across the plate that I thought maybe female Summer Tanager.  Goldfinch seems more likely.  I have never actually seen one that I recall.

There is a whole dinnerware collection and linens to match, but I only got the 4 plates and a cork backed hardmat, which is way too adorable to utilize as a hot pad. :-)

@SHOPR  I just received the catalog, and do you remember seeing salad plates with a brown bunny on each in a different pose?  I bought those last year and forgot about them until I saw them in the catalog last night.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl, Are yours called Damask Bunnies?  They are what I'm seeing online and they are adorable!

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Are yours called Damask Bunnies?  They are what I'm seeing online and they are adorable!

Damask Bunny Dinnerware Collection

@SHOPR  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio

Coldwater Creek-

Honored Contributor

For those who missed out on Valeries bunny with lantern, Pier1 has this for $31.+.