Honored Contributor

Re: You ladies and your darn bunnies!!!

@GCR18  No, I don't have a lot of bunnies, maybe need to pick up a few more. lol 

I don't know how many but a respectable number, I guess.  I have enough eggs though that all the hens can forget about laying eggs for Easter.  I like them in apothecary jars, bowls, baskets, just everywhere.

Respected Contributor

I don't do much for Easter, but I did buy the ceramic bunnies from William-Sonoma or PB last year, one with one basket and the other with two baskets.  I like to fill the baskets with various things depending on how I'm using the bunnies.  If I had unlimited storage space, I would love to have some of the large Pier 1 bunnies in their various poses, but I'm planning to downsize so I'm limiting my purchases.

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003 wrote:

I don't do much for Easter, but I did buy the ceramic bunnies from William-Sonoma or PB last year, one with one basket and the other with two baskets.  I like to fill the baskets with various things depending on how I'm using the bunnies.  If I had unlimited storage space, I would love to have some of the large Pier 1 bunnies in their various poses, but I'm planning to downsize so I'm limiting my purchases.

@Marsha2003  Are you sure we can't talk you onto the 'Bunny Brigade', Marsha?  lol

I don't need to buy anymore bunnies either.  There's so many seasons to decorate for that it soon becomes a serious storage issue.  I have enough.

I looked at the AD tulips too but I'll just buy some tulips and put them in a watering container or something else that I already have. It doesn't take any real talent to do that and the only thing I'm bringing in is the flowers so won't be a storage problem.

Respected Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@Marsha2003  Are you sure we can't talk you onto the 'Bunny Brigade', Marsha?  lol

I don't need to buy anymore bunnies either.  There's so many seasons to decorate for that it soon becomes a serious storage issue.  I have enough.

I looked at the AD tulips too but I'll just buy some tulips and put them in a watering container or something else that I already have. It doesn't take any real talent to do that and the only thing I'm bringing in is the flowers so won't be a storage problem.

@lucymo I think you are smart to add your own tulips to an existing watering can!  On the way back from the dentist today, I stopped at Home Goods.  They had the exact same orchid in a blue/white holder as the one being offered by VPH for $24.99.  Meanwhile, I'll enjoy the bunnies the rest of you collect and stay away from Pier 1 and temptation...🙂

Honored Contributor

@Marsha2003

@Mominohio

Burlap Floral Bow Bunny Figurine

Just passing this along.  Zulily.

Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo, re: AD tulips, I like your reasoning with this item.  The tulip arrangement would not be difficult at all to recreate, and I could make one that was in an actual 360 degrees complete can if I wanted. 

It's the anticipation of finally seeing what the future A/Ds will look like after trying to imagine them that really piques my interest in such items.  Sad, isn't it? :-)

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@Marsha2003 wrote:

@lucymo, re: AD tulips, I like your reasoning with this item.  The tulip arrangement would not be difficult at all to recreate, and I could make one that was in an actual 360 degrees complete can if I wanted. 

It's the anticipation of finally seeing what the future A/Ds will look like after trying to imagine them that really piques my interest in such items.  Sad, isn't it? :-)

@SHOPR  I understand the idea behind the square back watering can for use on a shelf , door or mantel but I'd like it to be a full 360 degrees too so I can use it on the DR table, sofa table or coffee table.  I passed and will do my own if I can find some nice tulips. 

I didn't care for the hat or the arrangement in the AD but I think the winter one is cute.  I have a crocheted hat that I did back years ago about the same size as Valerie's straw hat but never use it.

What did you buy?

Honored Contributor

I have these bunnies I purchased from Valerie......I love them.....

DSCF0015.JPG

And of course some Jim Shore......

DSCF0013.JPG

This little gal I got at a quaint shop......

DSCF0025.JPG

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR  I understand the idea behind the square back watering can for use on a shelf , door or mantel but I'd like it to be a full 360 degrees too so I can use it on the DR table, sofa table or coffee table.  I passed and will do my own if I can find some nice tulips. 

I didn't care for the hat or the arrangement in the AD but I think the winter one is cute.  I have a crocheted hat that I did back years ago about the same size as Valerie's straw hat but never use it.

What did you buy?

@lucymo, I missed the first hour and ten minutes of the afternoon show yesterday, and then today I almost forgot about it being aired again on Q Plus, and tuned in again a few minutes ago at one hour and ten minutes into the show.  Talk about frustrating!  I already saw the last 50 minutes so won't be watching it again. I did watch the videos for most of the items from my phone, and plan to watch a few again on my computer.

I haven't ordered anything yet.  I have a currently undecorated straw hat that is so similar, and I have the floral wreath with the exact same flowers that are on Valerie's hat, so I guess the hat idea lost its appeal to me since it wasn't anything totally unique to what I already have.  I thought the fall basket was cute for hanging and the sleigh was ok, but I do think I'll be passing.  I like the tulip arrangement most of all, but not with the flat back for that price, because I would want more options than that gives me.  

I may end up getting one of the wildflower pieces, but I plan to wait on as-is.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I found this at Nordstrom while looking for something else-

I think he is pretty cute!

ETA- he has a girlfriend!