Trusted Contributor

You Ladies are making me anxious!

I have been reading your posts about fall harvest decor and I watch the VPH show last week and you ladies are making me anxious to start decorating.  Usually, I put up fall decor the last week of August before I go back to school but my decorating fingers are itching and I still haven't finished all of my needed summer chores.  I still haven't washed my all the windows and curtains.  Maybe, it is because of these hot temperatures and I am ready for cooler temps!

Honored Contributor

Re: You Ladies are making me anxious!

Tell yourself you can't do it until your summer chores are done.  

Honored Contributor

@Tennesseegal

Same feeling here----school is starting up in 2 weeks and seeing fall decor in the stores and I'm getting antsy---but I think it also has to do with wishing the hot temperatures (98) were gone and it was cooler...Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

I love decorating for fall because of the pretty colors.

Honored Contributor

Very soon ladies,

http://www.allaboutgod.net/xn/detail/1383940:Comment:1671418?xg_source=activity

Honored Contributor

Seeing a nice selection of harvest items out here.

Contributor

I love fall decorating and hope to get started by the beginning of September.  I have grown weary of the heat and humidity in SC, and look forward to cooler weather and fall colors. QVC has some nice options - thanks !