Trusted Contributor
My Yankee fall scent is Harvest.
Honored Contributor

@Sooner wrote:

Are any made in the US?  I quit candles a long time ago when so many started coming from other places.

@Sooner  I can't swear to this but I believe they're made where they always were. Massachusetts.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Its not autumn at my house til I have a Yankee Candle Leaves candle burning. There's just something so cozy about the scents on a chilly night.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Respected Contributor

This time of year. I buy my Yankee Candles in their retail store. Last year I ordered online in June, and the candles had melted and leaked all over the box. 

My favorite scents are Midsummers Night and Patchouli. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Yankee Candles...

[ Edited ]

@deeva wrote:

This time of year. I buy my Yankee Candles in their retail store. Last year I ordered online in June, and the candles had melted and leaked all over the box. 

My favorite scents are Midsummers Night and Patchouli. 

@deeva  You are lucky...

I mentioned already in my 2nd post in this thread that out local YC store closed several years ago. Thankfully I haven't had any issues with candles shipped during the summer.

Maybe your shipment stayed in a location like in a hot delivery truck too long.  Smiley Sad

I won't order our fave chocolate (Lily's) until after Sept for the same possible issue though, so I understand.

Trusted Contributor

Do you like Yankee candles or Harry Slatkin? I always want to order the Slatkin but never have. Actually I try to talk myself out of purchases I don't need. I get good candles at Marshalls or Home Goods but Slatkin's sound so yummy.   

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Yankee Candles...

[ Edited ]

I found some new candles on Etsy, called Three Pines Candles.  They are all handmade soy w/crackling wicks.  Made in the USA.  The fall scents aren't out yet, but I'm sure they will be soon.

Honored Contributor

I only buy A Cheerful Giver, best scents, best price, best burn, no soot, and reusable jars, and Swan Creek for the same reasons.

I do buy some scents of Homeworx on sale for $10 each.

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise, what a wonderful fall💛🍁assortment of candles and such a great deal to boot! 

BTW, love your goose lamp! I still have mine, too, although I've had to replace the shade. It was difficult finding one close to the original. 

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise, what a wonderful fall💛🍁assortment of candles and such a great deal to boot! 

BTW, love your goose lamp! I still have mine, too, although I've had to replace the shade. It was difficult finding one close to the original. 

@LIG1  I can honestly say Valerie's Swan lamp is my absolute fave decor piece of hers. It has never been put away.

Oh no! What happened to the shade of your lamp?