Honored Contributor

YOUR HOME WITH JILL MARCH 15

I was impressed at how many items were in this show.  I only bought the candle rings, so will see if these fit as she said they will.

Honored Contributor

Re: YOUR HOME WITH JILL MARCH 15

Sugared bunnies and pastel candle rings were my favorites.

Trusted Contributor

I enjoyed the show!  I didn't buy anything, but I really liked the pastel beaded items as well as the sugared bunnies.  I've had my eye on the black metal birdcage that fits on top of Valerie's urns for awhile now.  I have the urns in black and am so tempted ~ I spent too much during Valerie's show this morning so I'll keep them in my wishlist and hope they don't sell out.  Nice shows today! 

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl

I also purchased the candle rings. I am going to try them with the 3 lit yellow chicks.

Candle rings are hard to find. I looked in Hobby Lobby and not one to be found in spring holiday items.

Super Contributor

I ordered the set of two sugared bunnies, I really liked the candlesticks but will wait for them to come to as is cause I dont want to spend that much on them. The candle rings I did not like as much as valeries. they were nice but i already have vals so I passed on them. I liked the mirrored trays until i read the reviews and so passed on them. I also liked the white set of bunnies but they sold out.

Respected Contributor

Darn.  Came home too late to get the candle rings. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Marsha2003 wrote:

Darn.  Came home too late to get the candle rings. 

@Marsha2003  Sometimes, Jill brings things back, so maybe on April 6. Smiley Happy

Contributor

I just ordered the white bunnies, so some people may have cancelled. Give it another chance.

Esteemed Contributor

@mousiegirl By the time I dilly dally'd around and didn't buy the two large white bunnies, they were gone. I checked in the morning and they were there so I put them in my cart. Had to have oral surgery, dh took me in, by the time I was out of the "haze", my bunnies disappeared from the cart. I checked everywhere on line. Jill said she had seen them in a high end catalog and I think it was Grandin Rd. because I found the bronze ones on their site at a much higher price. From everything I had searched, I saw that the Q's price was outstanding. I was so mad at myself for waiting. Thought I'd check just for the heck of it last night before bed and there they were again. I snatched them up immediately.

St. Patrick's Day Graphic #29

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Could someone please post the item # for Jill's white rabbits, not the sugared ones. 

Till I decided they were gone and I can't find where I wrote the #.  Maybe I will also get lucky and they  will come back in.

TIA