Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't even going to watch the show was going to just tune in @ 9:00 for valerie.  Those nutcrackers caught my eye though, broke down and had to get the silver/gold , would love it near my white flocked tree .  I am not even a nut cracker collector .  I think it's the size that got me. Nothing else has tempted me though.  Anyone bought something from the show so far?  Jill is doing her typical umm's.  I guess that will never stop , not annoying me as much as it used to .  I think because I don't watch her often,  but have to wTch the christmas dhows which are my weakness lol

Trusted Contributor

I'm watching the show and am kind of disappointed they are showing the TSV again.  I haven't bought anything from the show but I've done plenty of damage with some of the other shows.  Congrats on your new nutcracker!  I'm sure it will be beautiful!  Looking forward to seeing what Valerie will offer next hour  :-)

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore  Enjoy your Nutcracker! Please post a pic when you decorate with it!

We have the tv on mute with a local classical station playing on our Bose. I'll be turning the sound on for VPH's show Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

I'm watching the show and am kind of disappointed they are showing the TSV again.  I haven't bought anything from the show but I've done plenty of damage with some of the other shows.  Congrats on your new nutcracker!  I'm sure it will be beautiful!  Looking forward to seeing what Valerie will offer next hour  :-)

Thanks!  And I'm looking forward to Valerie's show too!   Love her soothing voice !

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Enjoy your Nutcracker! Please post a pic when you decorate with it!

We have the tv on mute with a local classical station playing on our Bose. I'll be turning the sound on for VPH's show Smiley Happy

I do hope I like him when he gets here!  I can understand the muting of the show lol.   Looking forward to Valerie's show !

Respected Contributor

Enjoy your nutcracker.  I'm sure he'll look magnificent next to your tree.

I've been watching with it on mute for most of the time as I can't hit mute fast enough when the awful theme music kicks in!

I bought the pair of trumpeting angels with scroll design in silver.  I'm sure they'll work perfectly on my mantel.

It's a shame though that they've spent so much time on the TSV with so little of them left anyway.  I think it's funny that Jill is stating that they went with the narrower diameter so it would fit more candle holders, yet all the candle holders I have that would be too narrow.  I must have odd size candle holders....hehehe.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

Thanks!  And I'm looking forward to Valerie's show too!   Love her soothing voice !

@Kitty Galore  That is IF Jill allows Valerie to talk.....Jill has a way of sometimes taking over a show---maybe with Jill's having to do her show first and do all the talking for that one, will mellow her out a bit so we can listen to Valerie! 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Really loved the sliver/gold nutcracker too. 

They need to hang it up with the TSV for the day, as not much choice left.

Bring us some really exciting One Time Only in Luminara each hour for the rest of the night!

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Julie928 wrote:

@Kitty Galore  Her voice is so soothing that when I have tried to watch her in the wee hours of the morning or late at night, I fall asleep, lol, and miss the show!

Honored Contributor

Re: YHWJ who's watching?

[ Edited ]

I just can't deal with her, sorry.  I'm sick of Luminara candles too, well of hearing about them.    Hope Valerie will be better.  I muted too but read her lips with 'holidays with Jill bauer'' umpteen times.  I know what show I'm watching.