Esteemed Contributor

YHJ, last of the 2018 Season

Miss Jill is on; Q2.  Last of the season, for YHJ.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

Re: YHJ, last of the 2018 Season

@Sweetbay magnolia - Thanks for telling us this! I like to watch her shows, and got home in time to see the last half. I was disappointed though - I didn't see many Christmas home ideas. I saw a lot of gifts - that could have been on any of the other many gift shows!

I miss the decorating shows. Even now people might be missing one or two things for their homes to make it look really special!

Also, I noticed the representative for the QVC2 Big Deal, Melissa, is the same representative for Keurig. Did she leave Keuring, or is she just doing both?

I just watched the end. Jill announced she would have a New Year's Eve YHJ, and she announced she and "another QVC host who will be live on Facebook" will be on QVC2 every Monday and Friday night from 10 until midnight! 

I'm thinking the other QVC host running Facebook will be one of the brand new ones! Smiley Wink

Esteemed Contributor

@beach-mom - Melissa is still the Keurig rep, but she is also the rep for Simple Human, the company that makes the TSV mirror as well as some fancy trash cans that have been presented over the past few months. I think the brand is just getting started at the Q, and it offers quite a range of products, so I'm sure we'll see more of Melissa in the future. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for explaining @loriqvc. I like her Keurig presentations and I'm glad she will still be doing them.  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, @beach-mom.  I missed the NY Eve announcement.  Glad to know you saw the presentations.

I'll be looking for the 10-midnight thing, for sure.

Happy and Merry!  Hope your season is bright.

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@Sweetbay magnolia - Thanks for telling us this! I like to watch her shows, and got home in time to see the last half. I was disappointed though - I didn't see many Christmas home ideas. I saw a lot of gifts - that could have been on any of the other many gift shows!

I miss the decorating shows. Even now people might be missing one or two things for their homes to make it look really special!

Also, I noticed the representative for the QVC2 Big Deal, Melissa, is the same representative for Keurig. Did she leave Keuring, or is she just doing both?

I just watched the end. Jill announced she would have a New Year's Eve YHJ, and she announced she and "another QVC host who will be live on Facebook" will be on QVC2 every Monday and Friday night from 10 until midnight! 

I'm thinking the other QVC host running Facebook will be one of the brand new ones! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@beach-mom  When Q and zulily stop presenting Christmas items, I go to amazon, or elsewhere, have found, recently, just the Christmas items I needed at amazon.

Frequent Contributor

Is anyone else having issues with seeing items in the Items Recently on Air from the YHJ show?  I have tried several devices and keep getting the We're sorry technical issues message.  We don't have QVC2 anymore due to switching TV providers so that is the only way I can see what was on the show if I happen to miss it live.

Honored Contributor

@qshpr89 wrote:

Is anyone else having issues with seeing items in the Items Recently on Air from the YHJ show?  I have tried several devices and keep getting the We're sorry technical issues message.  We don't have QVC2 anymore due to switching TV providers so that is the only way I can see what was on the show if I happen to miss it live.

@qshpr89 Not specifically with that show but I notice I'm often getting a 'we're having trouble loading' when trying to see the items presented in many shows... This site needs work... Lots of work... Smiley Wink

In my pantry with my cupcakes...