Super Contributor

Re: YHJ Holiday Theme....YUCK

I DVr'd most of her show, as I do others, and fast forward through the parts I am not interested in, so I didn't catch any music on her show or at least the parts i watched didn't seem to have any music playing.

But all of you complaing of music being too loud , don't you remember turning your music up as teen and being told to "turn it down" LOL Smiley Happy. I know I turned mine up back in the day.

Esteemed Contributor

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

I DVr'd most of her show, as I do others, and fast forward through the parts I am not interested in, so I didn't catch any music on her show or at least the parts i watched didn't seem to have any music playing.

But all of you complaing of music being too loud , don't you remember turning your music up as teen and being told to "turn it down" LOL Smiley Happy. I know I turned mine up back in the day.

But we had GOOD music back then....LOL

Respected Contributor

@ILUVChristmas wrote:

@ILUVChristmas - I still turn up my music when a piece I'm particularly in love with is on.  That's different than music being played too loud in stores or in TV shows or shopping channels when the music is not the focus, but rather meant to be used to enhance the atmosphere secondary to the purpose of the store or program.

Honored Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana

@Buck-i-Nana wrote:

@ILUVChristmas - I still turn up my music when a piece I'm particularly in love with is on.  That's different than music being played too loud in stores or in TV shows or shopping channels when the music is not the focus, but rather meant to be used to enhance the atmosphere secondary to the purpose of the store or program.

@Buck-i-Nana~

exactly-I so agree! I will unashamedly turn up the volume as loud as possible for anything by the Doors or American Pie or Handel's Messiah, any Christmas songs, when I am driving-things that of course should be turned all the way up!Smiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Funny you should mention music.  I've been looking forward to tonight's shows and am just sitting here enjoying a cup of coffee thinking maybe I can get some Christmas shopping done.  Well one of our neighbors decided to clean out the family car and has the stereo blaring just feet from our window.  It's not a huge thing but it's very distracting and please, please, please ~ let me watch my shows in peace.  Maybe?  Please?

Oh, I so remember those days of city living. Out here in the country, we don't have those kind of problems.

But don't be jealous of me, because on Friday as CIJ was beginning, everything around here smelled of the manure that the Amish were spreading on the fields. Nothing says Merry Christmas in July like the smell of fresh manure. LOL