Trusted Contributor

Wow, quickest delivery ever for Qvc!

I ordered 2 sets of the reindeer tsv on qvc2 on the 11th. I received one set yesterday and one today. I’m loving them. Couldn’t help but take one out of the box and set it around the house to get a peek. No regrets! They are beautiful. Can’t belive they shipped so quickly. I need intervention, as I type this I am on my lunch break and had to check out what had been shown. The Lenox snowman or Santa Bluetooth speaker is so tempting. Never saw anything like this as a speaker. Put one in the shopping cart, but I’ll try to resist and maybe it will sell out by the time I check back.
Respected Contributor

Re: Wow, quickest delivery ever for Qvc!

Wow! That's fast delivery.  I always have to wait weeks to get my orders.

Trusted Contributor

Just lucky I guess or distribution close by maybe.
Honored Contributor

I have always had very good delivery from Q.  Never had any problems.  Now that I've said that, probably the next thing I order will go haywire!  LOL!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

That is quick!

I never get that kind of luck!

Lately, my deliveries are taking almost 14 days. It really should be an issue with Q. So many places are doing two day shipping (and free), they really need to up their game.

Respected Contributor

My reindeer shipped out the day after purchase but are not due for delivery until Tuesday. That is still a lot faster than normal.

Trusted Contributor

It's usually 10 days or more for me too. I was pleasantly surprised when they came so early. Hope you have yours soon.