Honored Contributor

Re: Wow. Rick and Valerie Together

I absolutely adore this pairing!  Absolutely the best!  I can easily sit and watch their entire program, whenever it's on!  I don't always buy a lot, but I sure do enjoy them together!  Their show is often jam packed, so Rick has to be sure to cover all the items they are offering.  Usually a fast-paced show.

Trusted Contributor

Rick is a Handsome man. Any female would get Getty around him. It's almost  embarrassing. 

Regular Contributor

I so agree. Rick and Valerie work so well together!

Honored Contributor

I'm ok with Rick doing VPH shows, but I miss her and Lisa Mason, and Valerie doing shows with Jill Bauer as well. 

I completely agree!  Absolutely love Valerie and Rick together, so much energy, so much fun!!  Thank you both for entertaining us💕

Trusted Contributor

I love the paring and I chuckled a few times. Rick has been working with Val long enough and has picked up some of the verbiage she uses. 

Regular Contributor

I've said it before. Rick and Valerie are a winning team! They're opposites so they compliment each other! Their shows are fun, entertaining, and enthusiastic. One of the very few shows I look forward to seeing!

Honored Contributor

@FLGranny I agree!!!!!!!!!  I wonder why they don't pair them together more often, especially given the frequent sell-outs.  It appeared that they even had run out of items scheduled to be presented, and had to scurry to find more to fill out the 2-hours!   A fun show!  

Respected Contributor

I see him with Valerie a lot, what a hoot. Never know what will happen next, lol.

Frequent Contributor

I do very much like watching Valerie with Rick, but she has a calm, quiet demeanor and pairs well (in my opinion) with almost all of the hosts I’ve seen her with. There’s only one host I’ve seen with Valerie that I didn’t particularly care for. I don’t know her name, and I don’t see her on very often. It was a late night show. I believe Valerie started off the first hour with Shawn, maybe? I was enjoying that, but the next hour the host was swapped, and it was a much less enjoyable presentation, at least for me.