Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Worth the Wait--Russell Stover Character Tins Full of Chocolate

My box just arrived today and definitely worth the wait!  The character tins are very well made and quite large.  Of course, the Russell Stover chocolate inside is scrumptious, with a great assortment.  I like that each candy is individually wrapped and just big enough for a special taste.

I ordered a second as a gift for family, and I hope the set arrives before the holidays.  

Yes, it was a long wait, but these tins are so popular and well priced, and deserve all the praise!

Honored Contributor

Re: Worth the Wait--Russell Stover Character Tins Full of Chocolate

Are they a mixture of soft and chewy please?  Thanks.

Honored Contributor

Along with a host of other things QVC has managed to not get shipped to me this year, mine have been delayed "because of Covid". 

They sold so many things during CIJ  (and August and September) that just never materialized, even with the whole purpose of ordering months in advance so companies can really gear up and get these things out during the holidays. 

I hope I still get mine. I ordered two sets last year, and the candy was wonderful, the tins superb. 

I'm about at my wits end with things not coming this year from QVC, and they have no explanations for it, and usually no apology either. 

Glad you got yours @FancyPhillyshopper , and here's hoping the rest of us do too! 

New Contributor

Happy you got yours,Disapointing for us that did not.One tin was for 86yr mom who enjoys piece day.Liked wrapped in tin,QVC should never do business  with them again!!!!

Respected Contributor

Michele, you should not blame QVC for the delay.