Honored Contributor

Re: Worried about mold on my logs!

@Susan Louise  I had to open the second box to get the packing slip in and sure enough, they stank of mold.  They will be picked up tomorrow, good riddance I say.  I never brought them upstairs after you first posted.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl  and anyone else who returned these  #$%& trees...

I just had to call CS since I did not get a full refund without having to pay for return S&H... booo.gif

I bought 3 and returned them all. I only got credited back for one and they still didn't reimburse me for the S&H!

The CS rep helped me get that squared away and I wrote a sticky note for myself to check for an email update of the order/reimbursement/change and then in a week to call my CC and make sure I got funds credited back.

Just a HU folks Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  and anyone else who returned these  #$%& trees...

I just had to call CS since I did not get a full refund without having to pay for return S&H... booo.gif

I bought 3 and returned them all. I only got credited back for one and they still didn't reimburse me for the S&H!

The CS rep helped me get that squared away and I wrote a sticky note for myself to check for an email update of the order/reimbursement/change and then in a week to call my CC and make sure I got funds credited back.

Just a HU folks Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Thank you, yes, I have found that I always have to check and then call customer service.  You would think that whoever opens the packages could clearly see and smell the mold!

I love the emoji icon, LOL!

Regular Contributor

I can't believe they are selling these pip trees "as is". When you put in the original item number it comes up "sold out", so customers that did not know about the mold problem will have no idea unless they read the forums!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laj3169 wrote:

I can't believe they are selling these pip trees "as is". When you put in the original item number it comes up "sold out", so customers that did not know about the mold problem will have no idea unless they read the forums!

@laj3169  It is outragious!

I just started a thread in the customer care forum HERE

If you or anyone else would care to add your thoughts to that new thread, please do. This is just wrong on so many levels! Even Valerie Parr Hill KNOWS about the mold!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise~ have to say, outragious is putting it mildly! Wow! Mold isn't anything to take chances with! It still shows sold out, however, I would hope that the Q would do the right thing and contact the customers that bought those trees...tell them to discard the tree and then issue a refund. 

BTW~ booo.gifthis is just too cute! lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ have to say, outragious is putting it mildly! Wow! Mold isn't anything to take chances with! It still shows sold out, however, I would hope that the Q would do the right thing and contact the customers that bought those trees...tell them to discard the tree and then issue a refund. 

@LIG1  QVC is now selling it 'as is'....Item # is H214047...nice...$31 for a moldy log...shame on QVC!!!  mad.gif

@laj3169 brought this to our attention a couple of posts ago in this thread...HTH Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@LIG1  QVC is now selling it 'as is'....Item # is H214047...nice...$31 for a moldy log...shame on QVC!!!  mad.gif

@laj3169 brought this to our attention a couple of posts ago in this thread...HTH Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise~ oh, my mistake, I thought it was a Christmas tree, but MOLD is MOLD no matter what it's on. Yikes! I agree with you and understand how frustrated you must feel! mad.gif

Honored Contributor

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise~ oh, my mistake, I thought it was a Christmas tree, but MOLD is MOLD no matter what it's on. Yikes! I agree with you and understand how frustrated you must feel! mad.gif

@LIG1  I posted a pic of the mold in this thread...post #14...

It's just nuts this even happened in the 1st place...no QC on the other side of the globe and no QC here in the local warehouses...pathetic is about all I have left to say about it...

Esteemed Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@LIG1 wrote:

@LIG1  I posted a pic of the mold in this thread...post #14...

It's just nuts this even happened in the 1st place...no QC on the other side of the globe and no QC here in the local warehouses...pathetic is about all I have left to say about it...

@Susan LouiseSabatiniI have no words!!