Honored Contributor

Re: Woohoo!! Out for delivery!

@lucymo wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@lucymo, I'm afraid I ate all the chocolate.  Cat Embarassed

@SHOPR  This is a very loud NO-O-OO-OO!!! 

What @SHOPR @lucymo

I wasn't following too closely but saw the words 'chocolate' and 'ate all' and I nearly fainted.

What kind of friend does this?!! LOL 

I'm devastated! I just don't see recovery from this shock.

Honored Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@crazycockermom @lucymo,  Evidently mom hasn't noticed the tree yet but I'll report back on her reaction.  And if by some chance she doesn't like it, it's mine!

If your DH is anything like mine, he won't notice the blank spot above the fireplace OR the new wreath.  It won't matter what you do. LOL

I bet you a glass of wine that your mom notices before my husband does!

@crazycockermom@SHOPR  May I join you for the wine?  You do have dark chocolates too, right?  lol

Of course you may join us for wine.  Wine for all!!    No worries, I didn't eat all the dark chocolate like SHOPR.  I have a little left to share.  Smiley Happy

@crazycockermom

Now THIS is a friend! Doesn't eat all the chocolate! lOL

Esteemed Contributor

This has been such a funny thread.  I must get something productive done today.  Tearing myself away from the computer...Cat LOL

Super Contributor

okay this is crazy but....I was at Sam's this morning and they had a four foot door greeter    for Halloween. OMG too cute. I think I am going to go back and get one on Monday. At least I won't have to wait for the UPS guy!

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

I spoke with our postmaster about my packages being stolen and showing them the video on my phone. I am now flagged in their system about deliveries and that I have a camera and I will go to the police next time this happens. I was told that driver was given a different route. We don't have a regular postman who delivers. This is contributing to the problem. My neighbors go through similar things with the post office. 

My amazon account is flagged to send my packages by UPS due to the stealing of packages (about 10 packages so far) by USPS but small packages get delivered by USPS still. I track them and wait until it says out for delivery and as soon as I see the postman I open my front door and stand there so he or she sees me. This is what I have to do. Needless to say I don't order as much as I used to and I go out more to buy what I need. 

@BabyYoda  When I buy anywhere else, I insure everything because at least then if something goes missing, they have to look for it.  Without insurance, USPS does nothing. nothing.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

I spoke with our postmaster about my packages being stolen and showing them the video on my phone. I am now flagged in their system about deliveries and that I have a camera and I will go to the police next time this happens. I was told that driver was given a different route. We don't have a regular postman who delivers. This is contributing to the problem. My neighbors go through similar things with the post office. 

My amazon account is flagged to send my packages by UPS due to the stealing of packages (about 10 packages so far) by USPS but small packages get delivered by USPS still. I track them and wait until it says out for delivery and as soon as I see the postman I open my front door and stand there so he or she sees me. This is what I have to do. Needless to say I don't order as much as I used to and I go out more to buy what I need. 

@BabyYoda  When I buy anywhere else, I insure everything because at least then if something goes missing, they have to look for it.  Without insurance, USPS does nothing. nothing.

@mousiegirl yes most companies have insurance on their packages I order from. Thing is when USPS scans the delivery confirmation as Delivered that's where I have the Problem. This is blantant lies. They could have delivered the packages to a neighbor but I don't know that. It's been such a problem for me I keep videos of all USPS deliveries as proof. I should not have to do this and many other people as well. 

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR wrote:

okay this is crazy but....I was at Sam's this morning and they had a four foot door greeter    for Halloween. OMG too cute. I think I am going to go back and get one on Monday. At least I won't have to wait for the UPS guy!

@ChrissyKR What kind of Halloween greeter design is it? Sounds nice at 4' tall. I used to decorate a lot for Halloween but mostly decorate for harvest/fall now. I have a few items for Halloween. We don't get alot of trick or treaters anymore. 

Respected Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:

@BabyYoda

That really is a shame you have to go to such lengths.   Sorry you have to deal with such losers.  

@ChiliPepper

Hiding packages in one's car?   I'd never do such a thing...

Smiley Wink

@crazycockermom Thanks. This has been going on for years now with USPS. I gave the UPS driver a few years ago cold water during a very hot day. We started chatting and he has been great about deliveries ever since. He said people like me keep him in his job when we order online. 

Super Contributor

0007874224458_A1.jpeg

I love the skeleton. They are $89.86 and really cute in person.

@BabyYoda wrote:

@ChrissyKR wrote:

@ChrissyKR What kind of Halloween greeter design is it? Sounds nice at 4' tall. I used to decorate a lot for Halloween but mostly decorate for harvest/fall now. I have a few items for Halloween. We don't get alot of trick or treaters anymore. 

I don't have  a lot of Halloween stuff and my kids are teenagers and really enjoy the few things I put out.

Honored Contributor

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@BabyYoda wrote:

@mousiegirl yes most companies have insurance on their packages I order from. Thing is when USPS scans the delivery confirmation as Delivered that's where I have the Problem. This is blantant lies. They could have delivered the packages to a neighbor but I don't know that. It's been such a problem for me I keep videos of all USPS deliveries as proof. I should not have to do this and many other people as well. 

@BabyYoda  I have often wished that I had a video camera down by the mailbox, but I think it would cost a small fortune to have one installed.