Honored Contributor

Wood Pallet Signs, anyone else like them?

I've been trying my hand at making wood pallet artwork, here are 2 I have done this summer. Spent a little time this afternoon dismantling 2 more pallets to make another couple of signs. I know these are not in the proper category, but....oh well.

ocean on pallet wood

family pallet wood sign.jpg

"To each their own, in all things".
Honored Contributor

Re: Wood Pallet Signs, anyone else like them?

They are beautiful!  Very popular now.  I really like the blue painting....it's vey beachy!

Honored Contributor

Very nice @Snicks1 and I bet you had a lot of fun doing them too.  You get a lot of self satisfaction when you make something for your home and it turns out well. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

It was fun, and I did have help from my artist step-daughter, lol. I am not talented enough to do this all on my own.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do like , saw some on etsy.Are you selling them?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@haddon9, yes ocean scene. I picked out what I wanted, tore down the pallets, put them back together in proper size and my very talented and sweet step-daughter did the actual painting. I meant to say all that in the original post, but it was already so large. Not trying to take credit, I'm not that talented. Glad you liked them, too.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest, no, these were just for me. I did tell my step-daughter she should make and sell on Etsy, though.
Honored Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:
@haddon9, yes ocean scene. I picked out what I wanted, tore down the pallets, put them back together in proper size and my very talented and sweet step-daughter did the actual painting. I meant to say all that in the original post, but it was already so large. Not trying to take credit, I'm not that talented. Glad you liked them, too.

@Snicks1 . Well the two of you could go into business together!  I'm not kidding...I have an Etsy shop that does well and I sell signs but not pallet ones.  You do have to be careful from what I've read about some pallet wood harboring some undesirable bacteria depending on where it's from....I think there is a way to clean them properly but never really looked into the details.

The ocean one is really a refreshing look and I bet they would sell very well!

Respected Contributor

@Snicks1 wrote:

I've been trying my hand at making wood pallet artwork, here are 2 I have done this summer. Spent a little time this afternoon dismantling 2 more pallets to make another couple of signs. I know these are not in the proper category, but....oh well.

ocean on pallet wood

family pallet wood sign.jpg

@Snicks1, love what you did!  I would buy that from you in a second!  I currently have this on one of my walls.  

IMG_0171.JPG

Honored Contributor

I just bought a sign from aimee weaver,is this her?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.