Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,035
Registered: ‎12-02-2013

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

@Kachina624 

 

We have a small family-run business services store nearby. I take most of my boxes to them to reuse in their business....even the styrofoam filler.

 

saves on stomping on the boxes to break them down !

 

 

We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give.
Sir Winston Churchill
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,876
Registered: ‎09-14-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

I will have to do this sometime 😂!

He would be like “WHAT did you buy????”. 

 

Too funny, his eyes would probably fall right out of his head 😂!

- DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS -
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,169
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

LOL!!!!! That is really a good one.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,236
Registered: ‎01-16-2015

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

@colliemom4

 

That is hilarious!!!

 

So perfect for us "Holiday Gals"!!!

 

I don't have a SO to worry about, I'd just be yelling &/or laughing at myself!!!

 

 

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,017
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day


@ChiliPepper wrote:

@colliemom4

 

That is hilarious!!!

 

So perfect for us "Holiday Gals"!!!

 

I don't have a SO to worry about, I'd just be yelling &/or laughing at myself!!!

 

 


@ChiliPepper  Or you could ask someone to come over and trick them! LOL!

Super Contributor
Posts: 477
Registered: ‎03-25-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

A porch pirate's dream come true!Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor
Posts: 11,236
Registered: ‎01-16-2015

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day


@colliemom4 wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@colliemom4

 

That is hilarious!!!

 

So perfect for us "Holiday Gals"!!!

 

I don't have a SO to worry about, I'd just be yelling &/or laughing at myself!!!

 

 


@ChiliPepper  Or you could ask someone to come over and trick them! LOL!


 

 

@colliemom4 

 

I could do it to my DD but she might have a stroke LOL!

 

She is very much a minimalist - Chili is not (to say the least)!!!

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,017
Registered: ‎09-08-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day


@ChiliPepper wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@ChiliPepper wrote:

@colliemom4

 

That is hilarious!!!

 

So perfect for us "Holiday Gals"!!!

 

I don't have a SO to worry about, I'd just be yelling &/or laughing at myself!!!

 

 


@ChiliPepper  Or you could ask someone to come over and trick them! LOL!


 

 

@colliemom4 

 

I could do it to my DD but she might have a stroke LOL!

 

She is very much a minimalist - Chili is not (to say the least)!!!


@ChiliPepper  I think that most people who saw that would be shocked. LOL!

I've got a lot of stuff too. Some of it is in locked closets ha ha.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,491
Registered: ‎06-21-2015

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

I dared to show hubby, he actually had a good laugh.

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,434
Registered: ‎09-30-2010

Re: Woman pranks husband for April Fool's Day

@ChiliPepper   My daughter would be the same way, also a minimalist.  She thinks my QVC ways are "nuts" but loves her Prime Amazon ways.