Esteemed Contributor

Re: Why isn't new listed yet?

@mousiegirl wrote:

They aren't going to talk about the angel?  What?  People have been waiting for this.

@mousiegirl. I am not happy one bit!  This is a pricey item at least to me and nit having time to present it... really ?!  Spending all this time on trees and they couldn't find time to at least dhow the angel for 1 minute.  It wS like 5 seconds.  Well she sold out and now Jane saying "I knew that would happen".  They could hsve dhow. The angel earlier in the show.  I'm debating weather I will cancel ,  I was debating once the dhow started but thought that I would wait to see her presented first,  I need a close up look and didn't get it and do t want to be sorry and have to send something that large back.  Need to decide before she ships.  After all that now I'm not sure,  I wasn't that impressed with how her face looked when I got that 5 second look.  Sorry I didn't mean to go on and on. 

Di

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore ~ I agree.  I bought one and now the guilt is setting in.  I had two in my cart but couldn't justify the total, especially with $30.00 for the shipping.  You were so excited to get her so if I were you I would do what @BabyYoda suggested.  If she isn't awesome call customer service to have the postage waived.  They are really good about that.

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

They probably figured why bother wasting air time on an item that is going to sell out.

@TenderMercies  This is what I thought, but it isn't fair to so many people who wanted to see a presentation.  I hope whomever bought it isn't disappointed.

Trusted Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

They probably figured why bother wasting air time on an item that is going to sell out.

@TenderMercies  This is what I thought, but it isn't fair to so many people who wanted to see a presentation.  I hope whomever bought it isn't disappointed.

I totally understand the frustration from people who bought it, but you also have to look at it from the perspective of the people who didn't get a chance to buy it.  They would not want to sit through the presentation of a sold out product.  They have to physically move products that sell out off the table, so viewers don't complain.  Imagine what viewers would say if they were made to watch an entire presentation of something that wasn't available to buy.

Esteemed Contributor

I went ahead and cancelled ,  I hope I didn't make a mistake ,  but tell tell the truth up close I didn't like the painting like I did on Vsleries still shot on Facebook.  I  think I could hsve made up my mind if I was able to see it presented.  Not happy that they just wouldn't show her.  They excpet one to spend that amount if money and it even see it ,  or  for 5 seconds.  Qvc didn't handle this well.

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore

I don't blame you ):

Honored Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@TenderMercies wrote:

I totally understand the frustration from people who bought it, but you also have to look at it from the perspective of the people who didn't get a chance to buy it.  They would not want to sit through the presentation of a sold out product.  They have to physically move products that sell out off the table, so viewers don't complain.  Imagine what viewers would say if they were made to watch an entire presentation of something that wasn't available to buy.

@TenderMercies  It wasn't sold out in the beginning the first time they addressed it, but waited until the end of the show so of course the probability of it selling out was great.   I know what was going on, I have seen this type of behavior on many shows here.

Respected Contributor

I don't blame those who cancelled the angel due to no presentation. QVC knew it was a pricey item and it deserved air time. What a shame and now it is still showing in stock. No surprise and they lost out on $$$$ sales.