Valued Contributor

Re: Who would buy this Christmas item

It starts out simple..... a cute “car tree” to get you and others in the holiday spirit. Then every time you park you risk people placing large, expensive gifts under it and it becomes a whole big thing. So, no. 😂

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think we will be seeing some of them on the roads this Christmas season .  The trees probably won't hold up good but I'd be willing to bet that the person the car belongs to is a FUN LOVING , LIKABLE  TYPE  PERSON , (willing to take chances)....and that doesn't mean that all people on QVC blogs aren't 'fun loving, likable types'.....(just covering my bases)..hahah

Respected Contributor

Mayhem....are you in good hands?

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

It starts out simple..... a cute “car tree” to get you and others in the holiday spirit. Then every time you park you risk people placing large, expensive gifts under it and it becomes a whole big thing. So, no. 😂

Right, and then it becomes building the brick fireplace on the back of the van and having to deal with fire codes and gasoline fumes and all of a sudden you’re finding jolly guys trying to climb up your bumper and reindeer droppings in your ashtray......VERY GRATEFUL for your insights @Ifeelwicked. Forewarned is forearmed.

Respected Contributor

Eventually parts woukd loosen and start to fly off. Can you imagine at high speeds on the freeway having loose debris hit your windshield? I imagine police would stop anyone with this object on the car.  I think it’s a dangerous, foolish idea. 

Esteemed Contributor

There's a man in our neighborhood that has a wreath attached to the grill in front of his van.......

he has done this for about 5 years..