Valued Contributor

Re: Who's with me? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

@beach-mom -- I agree, Valerie's items are a cut above the rest -- especially when it comes to picks, wreaths and candle rings.  I'm probably going back for more.  I have a friend who gets a 12-foot real tree every year and she doesn't have a ton of ornaments on it.  I'm going to get a couple sets of Valerie's faceted drop picks and present them to her as a bouquet when I go to her dinner party.  I think she'll love the bling!

Super Contributor

I would have purchased a few things including the TSV, but a few things prevented me:

-storage

-batteries

-delayed shipping on QVC's part not USPS

Trusted Contributor

@Beauty Maven. What a clever idea to bestow a gift to your friend in the form of a faceted pick bouquet! I bet she will absolutely love it!
Valued Contributor

@onliner -- I totally understand.  I am bothered by the delayed shipping.  I'm waiting for Valerie's 'Autumn Beauty' wreath and picks.  They say advance order, and I have no idea when they will ship.  I'm ready to decorate for Fall right now!  I guess I'm just grateful they don't charge the card until the item ships.

I would think twice about ordering Christmas gifts from QVC.  It's troubling that their distribution lines are so backed up.  I hope things shake loose for the Christmas season.

I actually feel bad for QVC, I'm sure they have no control over these delays.  I do hope they can survive it!!

Honored Contributor

I watched some of the Valerie stuff but did not order anything at all Smiley Happy

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Honored Contributor

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl  I am still considering that chickadee hurricane. I didn't like the cardinal one, even though I love all things cardinal, because he just didn't have a good cardinal attitude. I'm thinking the chickadee hurricane might fit into that open lantern centerpeice, H223967. If it does I think it will really be fabulous.

@froggy   Remember that the design on the hurricane is raised, so it has dimension, in addition to it's size.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@froggy wrote:

@mousiegirl  I am still considering that chickadee hurricane. I didn't like the cardinal one, even though I love all things cardinal, because he just didn't have a good cardinal attitude. I'm thinking the chickadee hurricane might fit into that open lantern centerpeice, H223967. If it does I think it will really be fabulous.

@froggy   Remember that the design on the hurricane is raised, so it has dimension, in addition to it's size.

@mousiegirl  I did go ahead and order the hurricane. Even if it won't fit into the lantern it was so big and pretty I couldn't resist.

Honored Contributor

I'm sort of there with you! LOL

I bought, but not for me. 

I bought four of the TSV lanterns, because I have last year's and I like them a lot. 

I thought the price was good, and the free shipping really put it over the top for me. 

All of them are for gifts, two are for Christmas, one for a thank you for a friend and one for a house warming. 

Other than wishing I had made a decision earlier and gotten in on the tie ons, I really didn't see a single other thing I even would consider buying. 

A number of really nice things presented, for sure, but I just have too much, and virtually no desire to add anything.

Trusted Contributor

I have been a good girl. I only ordered one bronze lantern, like I need another lantern. But I was interested in seeing the bronze.

I have two creme color from last year and I keep them out all year. 

I have slowly started decorating and like ever one else I don't need a thing other than more room to display things! Can't wait to see how everyone displays all their goodies.