Valued Contributor

Re: Who's with me? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

@SXMGirl I'm jealous.  I really want the red ones.  I agree they can be used all year.  Best of luck with your renno!

Honored Contributor

DH was saying how good some candy looked. I may order some later as a gift for him. He has a tooth for chocolate and I turn up my nose at it. Actually, I don't hate chocolate, but I don't crave it like he does.

Honored Contributor

I bought 3 Jim Shore pieces ---2 ornaments (cardinal and a nativity), and a Snowman.....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Valued Contributor

@Spurt -- LOVED his presentation this morning.  I'm a big fan of Jim Shore.  I have several of his woodland pieces.  I'm tempted every time he presents.  Enjoy your new snowman and ornaments!

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven wrote:

@Spurt -- LOVED his presentation this morning.  I'm a big fan of Jim Shore.  I have several of his woodland pieces.  I'm tempted every time he presents.  Enjoy your new snowman and ornaments!

@Beauty Maven 

It was a good show, I always enjoy Jim....... You enjoy your purchases too...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

I bought 3 Jim Shore pieces ---2 ornaments (cardinal and a nativity), and a Snowman.....

@Spurt    I had to get the cardinal as well.  I thought it would be a memorable gift for my granddaughter.  I've gotten her an ornament each year since she was born.  I hope someday she will use them on her on tree and will think of me as she decorates her tree.

Trusted Contributor

[/Funny indeed!! I justify the QVC purhases by making a commitment NOT to go into Home Goods this holiday season; and Pier One has gone out of business, so I'll save $$ with them out of the picture. I wonder if I'll ever be able to stop, or am I a candidate for a future episode of "Hoarding - Buried Alive - Christmas Edition!”]

@Beauty Maven. Not go to Home Goods this season?!? I don’t know if I could do that. Gotta go every few days to see what new items have been stocked. You have strong willpower. LOL at your Hoarders “special”.
Trusted Contributor

I saw many beautiful things but said I wouldn't purchase anything and I stuck too it.

Esteemed Contributor

@mspatmac wrote:

I resisted everything except an additional set of the cypress picks to add to the ones I purchased last year. I got off easy

I have to confess at about 10:30 last night I caved and ordered the TSV in RED! at least I only bought 1. I am so disappointed in myself Woman Sad but not enough to cancel.

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@NickNack  I couldn't find the video, but I will look for the soon to be rerun on Q2 soon.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Here's the video:  https://www.qvc.com/S2-Illuminated-Iridescent-Faceted-Glass-Votives-by-Valerie.product.H224466.html?...

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau