Honored Contributor

Re: Who's with me? Please tell me I'm not the only one!!

@SandySparkles wrote:

@NickNack You made a great choice!👍👍 I would love to read your critique.😁

The rose gold is still calling me, but I am going to wait, with hopes the matching candle holders will be available soon. I was still unable to locate the colored ones.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Did you see H224834, the set of 3 faceted drop candle rings?  They aren't as showy as the lotus candleholders, but they looked very pretty with the votives.  The rose gold is still available.  

I started to order them to go with the votives that I ordered, but it said the rose gold was sold out.  Now they're available again, but I'm not going to order them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Im with you @Beauty Maven !

I made some purchases and enjoyed watching as well. Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I didn't buy anything.  I thought some of the items were pretty, but either they weren't my style or I already have something very similar.  

Honored Contributor

@Beauty Maven 

ME...I ordered the TSV and lantern toppers.  I also have lots on my wish list...ugh...I kept repeating to myself "NO!" but that only worked about 5 minutes.  I bought the lantern (h223967) thought it'd be a nice tabletop piece.

I'm tired of the christmas decor style I've done last 10 years going for a new look --  what one?  I don't know 🤷‍♀️ but want easy, traditional  and minimal decor.

I'm going to "try" and group my things and sell on FB yardsale or NextDoor, including all the mercury glass, temptations and odd pieces.  I do love gingerbread pieces but think they are ready to go,too.

happy shopping you have lots of us here in the same boat🎄🎄🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Trusted Contributor

@Georgiagrama 

You're never too old to decorate!

@Georgiagrama wrote:

@Beauty Maven   I'm right there with you.  Free shipping on the TSV Lanterns sucked me right on in.  I've sworn off all decorations for any season due to downsizing, but here I sit, with two lanterns ordered and the berry candle rings.  Heaven help me.  I'm too old to decorate, much let alone ordering more. Smiley Embarassed

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Regal Bee 

I was in Kohl's today and missed the biggest buy.  I saw a lady carrying 2 beautiful lanterns about 16-18" tall in bronze.

Asked her where they were in store.  She told me she got the last 2 -- Scott Brothers line marked down to $24.90 plus today additional 20% off.

They were beautiful and could be filled with candle of your choice.  Going to another Kohl's maybe they have them.

Our Old Time Pottery is in full Fall and Christmas ...I'm trying to stay away😉😉😉.   they have a great selection of lanterns.

Super Contributor

Yep, I allowed myself to be sucked in.   I have soooooo much holiday stuff that I have collected over the years, and donated a good deal of it last year.   Was so proud of myself, and said, No more!

But, here we are....    and it's only august!  

im loving that virtually everything is on a timer these days.  It used to take me 10 minutes to turn everything on in the evenings and another 10 to turn it all off.    

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

The rose gold is still calling me, but I am going to wait, with hopes the matching candle holders will be available soon. I was still unable to locate the colored ones.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   Did you see H224834, the set of 3 faceted drop candle rings?  They aren't as showy as the lotus candleholders, but they looked very pretty with the votives.  The rose gold is still available.  

I started to order them to go with the votives that I ordered, but it said the rose gold was sold out.  Now they're available again, but I'm not going to order them.

@NickNack  Thank you so much for the heads up! Those are quaint, but beautiful!😊

I realized I was looking at a different lotus candle holder earlier, than the one they were presenting, and of course, I missed out on the rose gold. Now I'm saying, "hmmmm"  at the candle rings.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@SandySparkles wrote:

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@NickNack  Thank you so much for the heads up! Those are quaint, but beautiful!😊

I realized I was looking at a different lotus candle holder earlier, than the one they were presenting, and of course, I missed out on the rose gold. Now I'm saying, "hmmmm"  at the candle rings.😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

@SandySparkles   If you look at the video for the faceted votives from this afternoon's show, Valerie shows the votives with the candle rings that I mentioned.  They look very pretty with them.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Valued Contributor

I'm right there with you @Georgiagrama.  The TSV lanterns really are a great buy, especially with the free shipping.  I'm still trying to resist getting a red one, but I like to get lanterns in sets of two, and I just don't have the room.  I hope I can hold out for four more hours!