Trusted Contributor

Re: Who's Up Waiting For Valerie's Show?

@Spurt ~ So true!  The HomeGoods here is ALWAYS packed.  I especially enjoy shopping there when they have aisles and aisles of holiday decor.  And you're right ~ if you see something (such as a wreath) that you like you better grab it.  If you walk the store then come back for it lots of times it's in someone else's cart.  I also searched Pier 1's website.  Their wreaths are expensive, too.  As for the ones I like of Valerie's, it doesn't look like it will be presented tonight.  I don't see it anywhere on the set.

Valued Contributor

The purple high heels are throwing me.  I'm not going to lie.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@DarlingDino wrote:

Butterflys for christmas??? I would use these for spring

@DarlingDino

I was thinking the same exact thing about butterflys.......I guess Im a traditionalist even though I live in Texas where a chance of a white Christmas is virtually non-existent.....but at least in December is when we get our "blue northers" and "cold fronts"..........no buttterflies here in December...............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

@Spurt ~ So true!  The HomeGoods here is ALWAYS packed.  I especially enjoy shopping there when they have aisles and aisles of holiday decor.  And you're right ~ if you see something (such as a wreath) that you like you better grab it.  If you walk the store then come back for it lots of times it's in someone else's cart.  I also searched Pier 1's website.  Their wreaths are expensive, too.  As for the ones I like of Valerie's, it doesn't look like it will be presented tonight.  I don't see it anywhere on the set.

@Julie928

I love Pier 1 too....but their wreaths are pretty pricey, if you have a good Kirklands (and merchandise varies from store to store --- some better than others) they sometimes have nice wreaths and garland..............

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

I forgot about the show until a few minutes ago, but it doesn't look like I missed much.  I like the beaded trees and garland, but I'm not buying them...too glitzy for the look I have planned.

Honored Contributor

Well, I think I'll just go on to bed.  I've already been nodding off, nothing of interest to me.  I've ordered the iced trees and Trumpeting Angels.  Good night all.

Super Contributor

Well until tomorrow ladies, good night.

Honored Contributor

I always enjoy Valerie's shows no matter what the season.  I wanted to be good and just watch but ended up buying the angels and butterflies.  I bought the blush butterflies and will most likely use them in the spring rather than Christmas time.  That is fine.  I have more than enough decorations to open up my own store !

I don't mind the host because she allows Valerie to talk and explain her designs which is refreshing.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

Most of what I'm interested in is available to order.  I don't like the new deer, too much glitter.  The Angels are very antiqued so not sure about them either.  I do want the set of three iced trees.

I may not buy too much after all. 

@lucymo, Good morning.  I am not caught up on posts but will do so later on today to see what everyone is getting, likes and dislikes, etc. 

Your comment caught my eye because I'm not crazy about the speckled spray painted like finish they gave the angels.  It will probably not look so obvious in person and we all know QVC posts some horrible images. 

After all the mystery surrounding the beautiful photo that Valerie posted on FB, and whether or not it had a pearl finish vs. silver, I'm left feeling that the actual finishes look more typical and not so unique after all.  They do have a beautiful profile no matter the finish. 

I hope those still wanting them are treated to a great presentation today.  :-)

Valued Contributor

lucymo, I love the new angels I have them in my cart. Everything in my home almost, iis antique  including me!  sorry they do not work for you.