Honored Contributor

Re: Who is still up watching Valerie's show?

@Susan Louise  What are you and others who got the buckets going to do with them? Plants?  I love the plaid with the cardinal. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Susan Louise  What are you and others who got the buckets going to do with them? Plants?  I love the plaid with the cardinal. 

@Kachina624  I already have Valerie's set of 3 poinsettia plants, so plan on putting those in the buckets. Valerie posted a pic HERE of what it would look like Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just put in my titanium toothpicks, got a strong mug of coffee and ordered the buckets H212301...  

@Susan Louise  Do you mean to hold your eye lids open, lol?  I bought the buckets and peppermint poinsettias.  I also bought a set of two of Harry's large candles.  With easy pay on everything, it would be easy to go crazy.

@mousiegirl  Yes...eyelids are very heavy tonight...just really tired...LOL

I think I am passing on HS candles...very tempting though. I buy a lot of YC so I think I'm set.

Glad you got the new poinsettias and the buckets too Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Is the pregnant woman a new host?

Super Contributor

@Azcowgirl Hello, the beehive was not presented but I saw it on the set and did a search to see what he had brought in and saw it there. It is nice but I dont need it and dont know if I will order it or not. I really like the white house and thought the trees would nice sitting with it. I have nothing of his so this would be my first house. Wouldnt it be neat if he made other houses for the different holidays?

Honored Contributor

I'm watching.............Woman Very Happy

I was tempted on that woodland candlle, but I gave my money to Harry Slatkin---LOL!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Contributor

I may use some poinsettias along with winter greenery or just winter greenery.  I also have some birch logs I usually put in something else on my hearth and would put in one of the buckets.

Still would like to see a presentation as they are smaller than I thought.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just put in my titanium toothpicks, got a strong mug of coffee and ordered the buckets H212301...  

@Susan Louise  Do you mean to hold your eye lids open, lol?  I bought the buckets and peppermint poinsettias.  I also bought a set of two of Harry's large candles.  With easy pay on everything, it would be easy to go crazy.

I think I am passing on HS candles...very tempting though. I buy a lot of YC so I think I'm set.

@mousiegirl

Yep shes one of the new host....Valerie mentioned her on her Facebook Page that she would be there along with Nancy.........

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@mousiegirl  Yes, one of 5 new hosts...

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino

The White House and trees are so cute ! I hope you love them (:

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mil3 wrote:

I may use some poinsettias along with winter greenery or just winter greenery.  I also have some birch logs I usually put in something else on my hearth and would put in one of the buckets.

Still would like to see a presentation as they are smaller than I thought.

@mil3  If not in this show,  the next show.