Honored Contributor

Who is still up watching Valerie's show?

I just put in my titanium toothpicks, got a strong mug of coffee and ordered the buckets H212301...  

Super Contributor

Re: Who is still up watching Valerie's show?

I am still up too....love Valerie.  Bought a few items during previous recent CIJ shows, don't need more, but love to watch Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I'm watching (: 

wondering if anyone else ordered her slim tree or lighted bird house and has received it ?

Super Contributor

I am still up, I was excited to see Harry slakin and his candles. I ordered the white house that comes with a candle and the set of three trees, both sets of the diffusers harvest and holiday and four sets of the large candles. My credit card is on fire this month!!! I am liking his bee hive too, it is so cute might have to get it. Dont think I am ordering anything from valerie this time at least I hope not cause I already ordered too much.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan Louise wrote:

I just put in my titanium toothpicks, got a strong mug of coffee and ordered the buckets H212301...  

@Susan Louise  Do you mean to hold your eye lids open, lol?  I bought the buckets and peppermint poinsettias.  I also bought a set of two of Harry's large candles.  With easy pay on everything, it would be easy to go crazy.

Respected Contributor

@DarlingDino

I missed the beehive presentation, but I thought I saw beehives on the mantle ! Cute !

wow, have some goodies coming your way...enjoy !

Contributor

I also ordered the buckets, however,  was a little disappointed in the size..only 7 1/2 inches tall.  They looked larger than that.  No wonder the poinsettias look kinda shoved into them.  Hopefully she presents them in this show.  I would like to see them and may cancel.  Of course you can put alot of different things in them.  Will have to see!

Enjoy the show!

Honored Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@DarlingDino

I missed the beehive presentation, but I thought I saw beehives on the mantle ! Cute !

wow, have some goodies coming your way...enjoy !

@Azcowgirl  It wasn't presented. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Hi, all.  I'm still up, but it's not that late here.  I'm watching Valerie, but I think I used up my entire budget on Slatkin items.

Honored Contributor

@mousiegirl wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

@Susan Louise  Do you mean to hold your eye lids open, lol?  I bought the buckets and peppermint poinsettias.  I also bought a set of two of Harry's large candles.  With easy pay on everything, it would be easy to go crazy.

@mousiegirl  Yes...eyelids are very heavy tonight...just really tired...LOL

I think I am passing on HS candles...very tempting though. I buy a lot of YC so I think I'm set.

Glad you got the new poinsettias and the buckets too Smiley Happy