Honored Contributor

Re: Who is still up watching Valerie's show?

@Susan Louise wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Ouch. I hope you can walk when you wake in the morning.  

I will feel this sleep loss all day tomorrow.  But it's worth it.

@SHOPR  I have to walk tomorrow, more bedrock to haul, building bone mass, lol.

@mousiegirl  Don't overdo now.  That's hard work. How are you hauling the rock?  Is it hot there?  It's like a 100 degrees here most days so we aren't doing much in the yard just watering the plants so they can survive.  Rain has been passing us by.

@lucymo  The temps have been the same here...so tired of the opressive heat. Thankfully that ends tonight! A cold front will be passing through with much needed rain and on the other side of the front, over a week of temps in the low to mid 80's...WOOT! Hopefully you will get the relief down where you are too Smiley Happy

@Susan Louise  Thank you and I hope it happens for you as well.  Every living critter is suffering from the heat and humidity.  I don't like frigid cold temps but this is too much even for me. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Who is still up watching Valerie's show?

@mousiegirl wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

@SHOPR wrote:

@mousiegirl, Ouch. I hope you can walk when you wake in the morning.  

I will feel this sleep loss all day tomorrow.  But it's worth it.

@SHOPR  I have to walk tomorrow, more bedrock to haul, building bone mass, lol.

@mousiegirl  Don't overdo now.  That's hard work. How are you hauling the rock?  Is it hot there?  It's like a 100 degrees here most days so we aren't doing much in the yard just watering the plants so they can survive.  Rain has been passing us by.

@lucymo  The weather varies from 70's, this is when I dig, to 80's, but it is supposed to be cooler today.  The continuous 80-90's are due next week through September, dreading it like the plague.

I work some in the hot sun, but eventually, give up, don't want to have heat stroke, lol, and in the afternoon, it is shady in the digging area.  I haul the dirt to any area that is sunken, am trying to level this area so compost can be added in order to plant my new perennial area, in a tall white plastic bucket , dump, then rake the rocks to the side for DH to haul when he can.

@mousiegirl  Be careful, don't want the back to go out again or the legs to give out on you.