Esteemed Contributor

Re: Who got Martha Stewart’s flameless Christmas Tree candles?

@Ketra  Yes the set of 2 must have sold out, but the individuals didn't.  The set of 2 appears to be a better value. 

@crazycockermom  QVC Facebook has the live show video from July 25 with Martha and Rick.  Here is a shot from the video of the CIJ sale prices for all 3 choices. Including the 6&9.

2019-08-08 16.47.03.jpg

Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@SHOPR
Thank you!!

@crazycockermom Did you find the candles under the new item numbers that are in stock? 

Respected Contributor

@Ketra
I appreciate your help but I think you are missing my point. I know they are all available individually. Those prices are for one candle. But they had a set with one of each that was a much better value.
Trusted Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
@Ketra
I appreciate your help but I think you are missing my point. I know they are all available individually. Those prices are for one candle. But they had a set with one of each that was a much better value.

@crazycockermom  I hope they come back in stock so you can get the pair at a better price. 😊

Respected Contributor

@SHOPR
Ahhhhh....you are quite the sleuth. Thanks again!!
Respected Contributor

@Ketra
Thank you! They are pricey but beautiful so I like to get a deal if possible. Plus only one S&H charge.
Regular Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m kicking myself for not getting them. I have a few questions:

Which color did you get and how do you like them?

If you got the white, is it pure white or more ivory? Wondering how it’d go with my Jim Shore black & gold pieces that are black, gold and cream. Or is the candle too white...

Does anyone know what the item number is for the sold out set of 2 (6” and 9”) and what the CIJ price was?

@crazycockermom 

I purchased 3 sets of the sage 6" & 9" Tree Luminara candles by Martha. The price for each set was $79.80 for both with a $5.50 shipping charge. I don't know the item number because I looked in my account and they have changed the number to h220064 but that was not the original number. 

I wanted more of the 9" so I also ordered 2 additional 9" sage trees. The price was $49.80 plus $5.50 shipping for each additional tree.

I love them especially the the 9" because I have not seen them before. It's quite an investment but to me it is worth it because Martha does not usually bring her candles back.

I also wondered if the heat may melt some but they arrived in excellent condition. Mine are working perfectly.

I wonder if the prices will be lower August 25th when we have more Christmas programming.

HTH on prices.

Respected Contributor

@laj3169
Thanks so much for your input and info. I liked the idea of the white (if it was more ivory) to go in my dining room with other pieces. But I also liked the sage to go in my living room.

They are quite an investment which is why I hesitated in the first place, couldn’t decide which color, or which size. I think I like the looks of the 9” better if I had to choose. I don’t know what I’ll do.

I’ve learned Martha doesn’t bring her candles back. I wanted the beehive ones and missed out. Have been on waitlist a few times for various sizes, no luck. Her pine cones in brown and caramel sold out quickly. The set of trees sold out. You have to act quickly and not be indecisive like me! Lol

I think I’m just going to keep a lookout and hope the prices go down a little. Thanks so much!!
Regular Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
I’m kicking myself for not getting them. I have a few questions:

Which color did you get and how do you like them?

If you got the white, is it pure white or more ivory? Wondering how it’d go with my Jim Shore black & gold pieces that are black, gold and cream. Or is the candle too white...

Does anyone know what the item number is for the sold out set of 2 (6” and 9”) and what the CIJ price was?

@crazycockermom 

Did you see that the Martha Stewart Christmas Trees are on Sale Prices now? The 9" is the same price that I paid during CIJ. I know you were thinking of getting some to go with your JS pieces. Just a heads up in case you didn't see the sale price.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@laj3169
I didn’t notice it was on sale again. Thank you!!

I love both colors but think the white may be too white for my original intention.  I think I like the 9” better than the shorter one.   So maybe two 9” sage ones...

Are you still loving the sage, especially the 9”?