Valued Contributor

Re: 🎄Who can top this........🎄

@Reconnaissant 

Thank you! I was thinking the same thing. No animal should have to die and be skinned to make a stocking, for goodness sake! Nothing I would be proud of, that's for sure!

Honored Contributor

IMO the tree looks more like something a child would like with the garish colors and the candy theme.

Don't get me started on fur anything.  People who are into that are the lowest of the low.

Esteemed Contributor

Kris decorates elaborately, and throws lavish parties every holiday season. It is sometimes a bit over the top, but so is her personality; I actually like her.<ducking>

I think the candy cane themed tree is pretty, but the size of the polar bear is a HUGE distraction. Otherwise, it is a beautiful display.😊

~~~Allwe need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

It's gorgeous and fitting for house like that.  I'm sure there are other wealthy people who can compete or even top that tree but I don't them.

Super Contributor

it's garish and ugly.  seriously.  

Honored Contributor

I am sure she is exhausted from all the time it took to decorate that tree...ha, ha..she probably left for the day and came back to a decorated house!

Honored Contributor

There is more square footage in that foyer than in my whole house. Won't be keeping up with the K's.

Honored Contributor

Is that C-3P0 peering over the railing?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

download (1).jpg

And all these Gollywood celebrities and all their "causes" yet seldom does anyone speak out on the use of real fur....thats a living thing that feels pain....The house is UGLY and I'M OUTRAGED AT THOSE FUR STOCKINGS!

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

Who knows how many beautiful chinchillas were slaughtered for those stockings, disgusting!