Esteemed Contributor

Re: 🎄Who can top this........🎄

That tree is actually in Robs house. The Stockings are in Kendall’s and Kris actually has a small understated tree

90C5BB79-2DCA-4FF5-AC6E-63E1B27DA0E6.jpegBA0E02E0-6A95-437C-80BC-2BB01C20C13D.jpeg

Honored Contributor

Kris Jenner's tree.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak   But where are all those red and white pinwheel candy things?  Something is weird.  It looks like the same foyer and the same bear, but the trees look different.

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@qvcfreak   But where are all those red and white pinwheel candy things?  Something is weird.  It looks like the same foyer and the same bear, but the trees look different.

Maybe neither are real and they filtered photo as they are known to do. 

Honored Contributor

Is that C3PO on the top floor? How bizarre! They always go over the top, and it just goes to show you, money doesn't equal good taste! This is way overboard, but what do you expect from them? lol.....

Respected Contributor

What I would like to know is how does a guy who apparently does very little for a career afford such a lavish house?   The few times I've seen him on tv or read about him he is just sitting around whining about how difficult his life has become.  

I always found him to be so irritating.  He's had more given to him than most people will ever have in their entire lives and yet he can't seem to get his act together.  

Yes, it's sad that he lost his dad when he was a young man but many others lose parents and yet they still go on and make productive choices with their lives.  

I always felt that he enjoyed playing the victim and allowing his entire family to treat him like he was still a child.   

Super Contributor

I'm not a fan of over the top spending, especially during the pandemic.  I'd rather see the funds sent to 'by no fault of their own' struggling people.

I'd love to believe that they support many charities and they just don't get publicity for it.  

Honored Contributor

I can top it!  I have a 48-year-old nativity set bought at TG&Y.  That will top it easily!