Re: White laser lights on HSN

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Marsha2003

Im not able to post pictures on here from my iPad , I'm sorry ):

@Azcowgirl I understand.  Thank you.

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003

I had to come back to say that I just love how the laser light looks at night ! My great room has been transformed into a soft snowfall scene ! It shows up beautifully with soft lighting in the room....I wish I could show you how pretty. I had to put on some snow fall music (:

It has a slow and a faster mode, and a still mode. So far I have it on top of my kitchen cabinet...havnt tried it outside yet.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Azcowgirl  That's so neat!  Perhaps the lights will be a little less expensive next year and I can try them for myself.  Can you see the lights if you have your room lights on?

Respected Contributor

@Marsha2003

Yes you can still see them with the room lights on. They're just a little less bright. All of my lighting is warm white and the laser lights look great with it. With soft room lighting which is what I normally use, they are really pretty (:

I bet they will soon be less expensive .

Honored Contributor

Q2 had one last night.  It had green and red together.  Green was Santa and red was dots.  It was $39, I think.  It wasn't bliss.  I think it was Mr Christmas.  I saw it, but wasn't paying close attention.  😀😀

Respected Contributor

@Azcowgirl wrote:

@Marsha2003

Yes you can still see them with the room lights on. They're just a little less bright. All of my lighting is warm white and the laser lights look great with it. With soft room lighting which is what I normally use, they are really pretty (:

I bet they will soon be less expensive .

@Azcowgirl Thank you.  That's very helpful information and it's the kind of thing that I just cannot tell from the presentations.

Respected Contributor

@GCR18

I was watching that presentation too...I thought the green and red ones were really cute .