Honored Contributor

Wasn't this what everyone has been waiting for?

Did Q's brand get white yet? If not, I'm betting we will see them this year. 

Honored Contributor

Re: White laser lights on HSN

@Mominohio wrote:

Wasn't this what everyone has been waiting for?

Did Q's brand get white yet? If not, I'm betting we will see them this year. 

I was just about to post this @Mominohio Smiley Very Happy

These look great.  I wonder if QVC can beat this price for a comparable item.  I love the golden white light these have -- elegant.

Honored Contributor

I noticed that they said the technology is pat. pending and no one else has it.

That isn't really always 'the truth'. Luminara and Mirage, both have patents, but the products they bring to market look so similar and give you the same effects, just do it by a different process.

So I'd be really surprised if Q doesn't have this in the pipeline for a TSV this upcoming season, just with a different process of making it happen. Usually, if one figures it out, so do other companies, just is a slightly different delivery.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched after seeing your post, @Mominohio.  I've only ever been interested in something like this IF they ever made a warm white choice.  I like that they are white but I'm not really sure just how warm they are.  It was hard to see the warmth on my screen.  I'm on a laptop.  I won't pay that much anyway.  I only want one (eventually) to illuminate a red maple in the front yard, just outside my kitchen windows. 

Honored Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I watched after seeing your post, @Mominohio.  I've only ever been interested in something like this IF they ever made a warm white choice.  I like that they are white but I'm not really sure just how warm they are.  It was hard to see the warmth on my screen.  I'm on a laptop.  I won't pay that much anyway.  I only want one (eventually) to illuminate a red maple in the front yard, just outside my kitchen windows. 

@SHOPR  I bought many warm white and white from zulily last year.  I am sure they will probably offer them again.  The strings are 5' or 10' which I bought with sixty lights, the 5' has less, I believe, but you can check it out when it starts showing Christmas.  Due to so many lights on the strings, there is a total WOW factor to whatever they are put inside of..

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio

Thank you for the heads up ! I have one on its way to me (:

Im so excited, now I can have snowfall in the desert without slick icy roads (: 

Super Contributor

are you guys talking about the Today's Special? I have looked at then a couple of times today.

Respected Contributor

@ChrissyKR

No not the value of the day, white laser.... Like the bliss lights that only came in green and red because they havnt been able to develop a white one till now .

Super Contributor

oh okay thanks,

I have a set of green/red ones I used one year for Christmas.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@SHOPR The HSN Winter Lane laser does look more like a 'cool' white light on my laptop. The price is crazy and it is only on a 4 hr timer...IMO it should be 6 hrs. The pattern of the light movement isn't all that impressive either. For the price I would expect it to knock my socks off...LOL

I do have the red & green from Bliss. Maybe in the future the technology will improve and the price will go down Smiley Happy