Valued Contributor

I love the snow @Nightowlz.  I'm usually sick of it by May but then I start yearning for it again!   Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

They are beautiful. I will say that I think "winter" when I see them, rather than "Christmas".

Valued Contributor

@Imaoldhippie Thank you!  Maybe it is the pop of red in that picture or something that makes it more appealing.

Honored Contributor

They are beautiful and all of them look like Christmas to me!!!

My favorites are the first one and the whimsical one with the animals in gray/white...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Oostende

Balsam Hill is having a Christmas in July sale with 50% off. 

Honored Contributor

@Oostende wrote:

I love the snow @Nightowlz.  I'm usually sick of it by May but then I start yearning for it again!   Smiley Very Happy

@Oostende

We used to get more snow then what we get now for some reason. We normally get ice which is so much worse.

I liked it when we lived in Newfoundland Canada when I was little. There was lots of snow. We had fun on the toboggans.

Valued Contributor

Thank you @AuntG.  The idea that it is pretty, but not Christmas, is exactly my concern.  I don't want to have to tear it all apart and do it over in the middle of the season!

Honored Contributor

Re: White Christmas tree

[ Edited ]

I have never had a flocked tree but I think they are beautiful.  I used to do all white lights and all red ornaments.  I liked the look when all the lights were off except the tree.

I think you are right the red gives it color.

@Oostende

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Valued Contributor

Thank you @Spurt.  I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Valued Contributor

Thank you so much, @butterfly123!  That's quite a deal!