Occasional Contributor

White Ceramic? Christmas Tree on Set

Last week I asked about the White Christmas Tree on set with Carolyn for DEN & CO.  I received a detailed and information reply from a lovely lady.  However I have googled every site I could think of and have not been able to locate.  Low and behold it was on set today on ITKD.  I attempted to call in and ask but couldn't get through.  

So does anyone have an inkling if this is available on the 
Q and who's it is or where can I purchase.  Well that took a long time to ask about the White Christmas Tree but I am very interested in this tree to add to my collection.  Thank you to everyone and please stay safe and stay well.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: White Ceramic? Christmas Tree on Set

@gto630 wrote:

Last week I asked about the White Christmas Tree on set with Carolyn for DEN & CO.  I received a detailed and information reply from a lovely lady.  However I have googled every site I could think of and have not been able to locate.  Low and behold it was on set today on ITKD.  I attempted to call in and ask but couldn't get through.  

So does anyone have an inkling if this is available on the 
Q and who's it is or where can I purchase.  Well that took a long time to ask about the White Christmas Tree but I am very interested in this tree to add to my collection.  Thank you to everyone and please stay safe and stay well.

@gto630 , Try item # H 223199

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

Sometimes they use props that someone bought somewhere 12 years ago but no longer exist.  They're just for decoration 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

If you are near a Hobby Lobby they have a nice selection of White Ceramic trees with lights or no lights.  They are 50% off now.

In fact they carry Mr. Christmas and larger.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@gto630 Maybe it's the white (or frost) mercury glass one I'm fond of:  H224611. Stunning and great reviews, too.  

Esteemed Contributor

@gto630 - I think you may be asking about the same trees I was asking about in the forums around this time last year when they were used as set decorations. Are these the trees you're seeking?

https://www.ballarddesigns.com/tremblant-led-tree/holiday/holiday-decor/444169?listIndex=10

Tremblant LED Tree

Occasional Contributor

Yes Lori = This is it... Beautiful Isn'it!!!  thanks also for the link,  I'll check it out and see if my budget will allow.  Thank you so very much = stay safe, stay wellWoman Very Happy

Occasional Contributor

Thank you Blue Finch - Yes I also like the frosted Valerie Tree As well.  Very elegant indeed.  So now I have to decide between this and the Ballard Design.  Thank you again...stay safe, stay well.

Occasional Contributor

GREAT idea.  Going to the website as we speak.  Stay Well, Stay Safe.  Thank you.

Frequent Contributor

A friend of the family use to do ceramics and made a white mother of peral ceramic christmas tree for my grandmother.  Instead of just having the holes in the tree, she put the tiny blue bulbs.

When I got older, I took up doing ceramics and I made all different sizes of the ceramic christmas tress as gifts for family and friends, plus many other things.  I loved it.  They have ceramic shops all over.  I really had fun making gifts, my holiday decorations, and home decore, it was very relaxing and theraputic in many ways.