Valued Contributor

I ordered the blue candle rings today, and would like to order the pink candle rings, also.  Which should I buy: Set of 2_10" Hydrangea and Berry Rings by Valerie or the Spring Raspberry Rose?

Honored Contributor

Re: Which candle rings to buy

@Carol08

Not sure what candle rings you're referring to but I ordered the TSV A-D of the spring (I cancelled a/d) they are beautiful but the diameter is so large they don't fit my VPH pedestals or my traditional candlesticks.  They fall to the bottom - to large.

They are full yet the wire is thick I tried to "form" them to fit didn't work!  So I put them around the bottom of the candleholder & one around a glass hurricane.

Honored Contributor

I thought the hydrangea pink rings were gorgeous.  I guess it depends where you are going to put them and if you like them big.  My preference is a smaller ring because my mantel is narrow and the bigger ones wouldn't fit.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1
That is very disappointing. I've been wishing I got the A/D candle rings and I've been looking at them again this week. I'm not interested if they don't fit the standard Valerie pedestals, especially since they presented them that way.