Respected Contributor

@MickD wrote:

Kirsten probably isn't feeling well....no big deal.

It is a big deal.  That’s why whey have  sub hosts standing at the ready.  Or they used to do it this way years ago. 

Honored Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Our power was out so didn't ge to see the first hour and a shelf .  Then it comes on and there's Jill .. Ugh!  Then I read that she is filling in fir Kristen,  was looking forward to jill NOT being on.  She is being soooo manic and already driving me crazy !!!!!  I would love if valerie just stayed lone ,  she knows her products and is a pro ,  doesn't need Jill's tips and continuous talking.

missed out on the church looks like .  Checked items recently shown and says sold out with no video.  

@Kitty Galore

I think Jill is better on her own........but I give her kudos because she filled in at the last minute and she does have a genuine interest in decorating........And yes I agree, I think Valerie would do just fine by herself, but thumbs up to Jill for not even having a show preview and just jumping in like that, cant be easy................

ITA. I can only watch JB when she hosts alone,.

Trusted Contributor

Now Jill is having to leave, too.  What is happening in that studio?

Honored Contributor

@missy1 wrote:

I would rather see VPH with Leah or Pat. The host that just came on, never lets her talk.

@missy1

Me too Missy....and Carolyn, Jayne Brown, Mary De Angelius, Mary Beth, and even Katie McGee are good with Valerie too.....But in this case they didnt have choice and grabbed who was the host up next....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@TenderMercies wrote:

Now Jill is having to leave, too.  What is happening in that studio?

@TenderMercies, Some crazy viewing.  Jill has a long night ahead so I hope her coughing eases up.  

Esteemed Contributor

@missy1 I love Leah and also Jayne Brown with VPH, but I must say Jill is a total pro, and she stepped into this situation nearly seamlessly. I think she also has a cold.

Honored Contributor

Jill commented the studio was warm.  I have a low tolerance for hanging out in a warm room.

Frequent Contributor

Amen!  Kerstin was talking so fast and talking over VPH it was making my head spin. That was not a good pairing in my opinion.  Hope she is feeling better.

Contributor

Love Jill-she is the pro! She & Valerie work well together!   I'm enjoying this show now! Both Ladies are obviously comfortable with each other. Sorry Kirsten felt bad-happens to everyone.

Super Contributor

KERSTIN DRESSED LIKE A LITTLE GIRL!