Frequent Contributor

QVC showing Martha Stewart halloween designs for the home but I have noticed that Martha is no where to be found in the presentations.  Seems to have another representative showing her products..  Surprising.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Where is Martha Stewart?

@Hoping for the best  I have seen someone rep her line on occasion. But it would be nice to have her there. I didn't think those blow mold candles looked like the usual Martha offerings. More like Mr. Christmas or Kringle Express. I did think they were fun.

Valued Contributor

@Hoping for the best  I missed Martha joining in on the presentations today since there were several items. Alberti did a good job with the fill-in who was very subdued like Martha is. The sets looked really great! I hope Martha is okay. 

Esteemed Contributor

I found  her items in TJ Max, Marshall's. Etc Wooden pumpkins I got last year and one this year. 
  TJ had a wreath in brown and black feathers I bought yesterday (not Martha's) I saw a small black there also. There is one in another QVC halloween promotion for about $50. The discount one was $14.99 but was sold when I returned today! 

Respected Contributor

@1Snickers 

I hear you, when you stop at Marshalls, TJ or Ross, if you see something you like, you really have to buy it right away.

I've missed out on so much just thinking about it and it was too late but it seems like they put new merchandise out every day.

The lady at Marshalls told me trucks come everyday.

Trusted Contributor

The program guide on my DVR originally said that Martha Stewart was going to have an hour-long show yesterday, so I decided to record it.  However, while I was watching in real time, I noticed that they had changed the title to Fall Decorating...  There must have been a problem where she couldn't come on or her items won't be shipped in time.  Disappointing because she always has such fun stuff on for Halloween.  She seems to love the holiday as much as many of us do.

Valued Contributor

@Hoping for the best wrote:

QVC showing Martha Stewart halloween designs for the home but I have noticed that Martha is no where to be found in the presentations.  Seems to have another representative showing her products..  Surprising.

@Hoping for the best 

Recently MS created a new website Martha dot com. 
273325F8-54E1-4FBF-BFF2-71A73A99E402.jpeg