Occasional Contributor

Hi there does anyone on qvc know when the big christmas in july weekend will be?The date? as i need to know ahead of time thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: When is Christmas in july?

[ Edited ]

@katscrapwrote:

Hi there does anyone on qvc know when the big christmas in july weekend will be?The date? as i need to know ahead of time thanks!

@katscrap .... Sorry ...I don’t mean this to be a offensive remark but, is this a joke?

Honored Contributor

@katscrapwrote:

@katscrap

Usually the first of July. 

Last year around the weekend of the 15th-17th. 

You may want to email QVCSocialTeam@qvc.com and ask if the dates are scheduled. 

Respected Contributor

I looked at the Program Guide but it only went to April 21st...you could call CS & ask. I wonder if the schedule is made that far ahead.

Trusted Contributor

For the past 3 years, they've done a kickoff sale on July 1 followed by random shows throughout the month, and the actual weekend event has been the third weekend in July.

Honored Contributor

Oh, the dreaded Christmas in July!!...I prefer that holiday preperation stay within the season it's in.

Esteemed Contributor

Christmas in July is like a train. If you miss one they’ll be another one in five minutes. In other words Christmas in July will be Christmas in August, September, October and every day until Christmas. 

Valued Contributor

@katscrapwrote:

Valerie mentioned that it will begin on July 1. I don't know if this will change, but it was on her Facebook page.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now that's what I call planning ahead!!!

plus, I'm in no hurry for CIJ which is usually held the weekend of my bday and I'm in no hurry to be 63!!!

Honored Contributor

@Meowingkittywrote:

Christmas in July is like a train. If you miss one they’ll be another one in five minutes. In other words Christmas in July will be Christmas in August, September, October and every day until Christmas. 

@Meowingkitty  The best prices are in CIJ, so if one waits, things will either be gone or higher in price.