Respected Contributor

Re: When does QVC start to sell Christmas/Holiday items?

@candys mine   I'm with you. Where I live it is so hot in July that turning on the TV and seeing Christmas movies and Christmas in July is a welcome respite fom the heat. Of course with the A/C cranked up. For as long as I can remember and I am a senior citizen stores have had Christmas in July promotions. it's nothing new.  Some of us like it and some don't. I just don't watch shows i don't like. Solves the problem. 

Respected Contributor

@She-Z you might be able to score some holiday finds on QVC now but the big sales begin in July "Christmas in July". 

Trusted Contributor

Christmas in July.

Super Contributor

I highly recommend Valerie Parr hills Christmas carolers in a in the sleigh and also the horse that goes on that sleigh. Magnificent Christmas decorations. Definitely a statement piece.
Super Contributor

They are both available now. They seem to be very popular when they are presented during their Christmas shows.
Honored Contributor

QVC doesn't just do a typical x-mas in July show around the 25th of the month.

They will start around the 1st of July and have several holiday programs throughout the month and then will have at least 2 full days of nothing but holiday programming.

Once they start, from then on it's full steam ahead for QVC and holiday shows into December. 

Valued Contributor

Christmas in July starts June 30.

Super Contributor

CIJ now stands for Christmas in June!     If that's too early, don't worry.  You won't be lacking for holiday-themed pitches for the 5.5 months that follow.