Honored Contributor

Re: When does QVC start to sell Christmas/Holiday items?

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh NO.............July in Phoenix is the hottest month of the year..........and I don't want to even THINK about Christmas shopping.

@Desertdi   I agree!  It's also the hottest month here in PA & while it doesn't often get up into the 100s, as they often say here, it's not the heat but it's the humidity!....like a sauna!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh NO.............July in Phoenix is the hottest month of the year..........and I don't want to even THINK about Christmas shopping.

@Desertdi   I agree!  It's also the hottest month here in PA & while it doesn't often get up into the 100s, as they often say here, it's not the heat but it's the humidity!....like a sauna!

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9    We have "The Monsoon" (summer rainy season) here from July to September........and the temps can be 115° with 85% humidity!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9 wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

@haddon9    We have "The Monsoon" (summer rainy season) here from July to September........and the temps can be 115° with 85% humidity!

@Desertdi   UGH!!  sounds AWFUL!!

Honored Contributor

@She-Z wrote:

I'm hoping to get an early start on buying for the 2019 holidays and I know that QVC starts selling pretty early. I just don't know when. Can anyone please let me know when it usually starts?? Thanks!

@She-Z   Christmas in July, so check the program guide in July.

Honored Contributor

I like the decor shows during CIJ.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@tired mom04 wrote:

The past few years it’s been the first week in July and continued throughout the month! Hobby Lobby will start putting out their Fall and holiday decor in the next month or two! 

Fall decor was out in Hobby Lobby today.  It was only one aisle, but still.  

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@tired mom04 wrote:

The past few years it’s been the first week in July and continued throughout the month! Hobby Lobby will start putting out their Fall and holiday decor in the next month or two! 

Was in Hobby Lobby this morning. Guess what. They were putting out fall pumpkins and fall decorations. My guess is that the Christmas stuff will be out right after Memorial Day. 

Esteemed Contributor

It's in July.  QVC always has "Christmas in July".  Watch for it.  I've seen other retailers do this, too.

Trusted Contributor

When they do I reduce my Q watching. I don't watch any holiday programming. 

Respected Contributor

OK, I confess.  I Like CIJ!  I see nothing wrong in watching Christmas decor shows on the patio with an umbrella drink  and the shrimp on the barbee.  Nobody says you have to Watch it the whole day long!  Honestly, it takes me from July to November to gear myself up and decide what I want to do for decorating!  Also, the Christmas in July shows have the new offerings and the lowest prices!  I can't tell you how many times I've purchased what I wanted in July and later on, closer to the season, it's been sold out.  The good stuff sells out fast and to get it for less is a plus.