Honored Contributor

Re: When does QVC start to sell Christmas/Holiday items?

Christmas in July is a big thing for QVC.  Following July usually on the 25th of the following months there are special Christmas shows.

Honored Contributor

Well this is the second Christmas post so they'll reproduce like rabbits from now on.  By June we'll be inundated with Chrismas talk and the CIJ will be here and the year will pretty much be over.  So, when you taking your tree down?

Respected Contributor

They usually start with the Christmas stuff in July and that is way to early. I do not want to think about Christmas that early. I would like to enjoy summer first.

Valued Contributor

In the new release offerings, there are a number of new Christmas decor items. They are getting stocked up early. Maybe we’ll have a Christmas in May this year! 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@She-Z wrote:

I'm hoping to get an early start on buying for the 2019 holidays and I know that QVC starts selling pretty early. I just don't know when. Can anyone please let me know when it usually starts?? Thanks!

You have got to be kidding!!! May I be the first to wish you Happy Holidays.  Happy Holidays.  I just checked your date of registration, I knew you had to be new.  Welcome.

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree 

Just wanted to say your reply is too funny BUT true😂

I'm home visiting family and staying a few days with a dear older friend who "swears she doesn't need another thing or doesn't like watching Q anymore but 1st thing 

she asked me "when will QVC have the christmas stuff?"

Guess bunnies away -- christmas stuff on the horizon 😉

Trusted Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

Well this is the second Christmas post so they'll reproduce like rabbits from now on.  By June we'll be inundated with Chrismas talk and the CIJ will be here and the year will pretty much be over.  So, when you taking your tree down?

@chrystaltree This response is priceless!!  Another good laugh here!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

Oh NO.............July in Phoenix is the hottest month of the year..........and I don't want to even THINK about Christmas shopping.

That is when I have to here in Texas to get through July/Aug./Sept/ and even some of Oct. @Desertdi   I sit back and think of Christmas and prepare while hopefully feeling a "mental breeze."

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

It IS the Holiday forum, after all!

Honored Contributor

QVC sells Christmas stuff all year round!  You can find items just by searching....They start the big relentless push July 1.