Esteemed Contributor

Re: When You Run Out Of Christmas Stamps....

@sann wrote:

I order stamps from Amazon they had Christmas stamps and may still have the ones you are looking for.

@sann  I had no idea!!! I love these forums!!

Honored Contributor

I just get them at the market when I get groceries, I don't care if they are Christmas stamps.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

I finally had to break down and buy stamps. I stocked up before the last price increase and was down to using my "Celebrate" stamps that I would put on birthday cards. Still had some Madonna and Child reserved and put aside from last year for the Christmas cards, but needed stamps for other things.

So I went after closing and used the self serve kiosk in the lobby. I was surprised that a Christmas option of a red and white Christmas stocking was offered.

Esteemed Contributor

@Etoile308  Lucky you! Our PO only offers the flag stamp at the kiosk.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@PA Mom-mom   I usually get them at the PO for the best selection.  I was at Office Max yesterday, and they sell stamps at face value, so I picked up a few extra books of holiday stamps.  No lines, I think there were 2 or 3 people in the whole store.

Our PO kiosk, only has the flags, too.  But I love that kiosk for an occasional package mailing.  No lines, I go when the PO is closed, I think the lobby is 24/7.   I’m pretty sure you can also do curbside at Office Max, too.

Esteemed Contributor

@lynnie61  Thanks!

Respected Contributor

I sent DH to get stamps for Christmas stamps.  I specifically wanted the winter stamps this year.  PO had no more left.  And they also had no more left of the regular forever stamps.  So the only choice he had was to get the whimsical Christmas stamps, which I don't care for.  Next year I'll plan FAR ahead!

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

@spent2much . I check here for new stamps coming out.  @gidgetgh (thank you gidgetgh!) always shares pretty stamp releases far in advance.  I got many books of the winter ones, this year.  Sorry they didn’t have them now for you.   So many pretty ones, but I will use those winter ones through spring.  You can also order them online from the PO.

Respected Contributor

@lynnie61  Thank you, Lynnie.  Yes, I can order them online.  But I just wanted enough for Christmas cards, which we're mailing out this weekend.  Next year, I'll either purchase them at the PO or order them online EARLIER.  Thank you, though. Smiley Happy

ETERNITY: your choice... smoking or non smoking!
Respected Contributor

My DH was dropping something off at the UPS store yesterday and a man was seriously ticked off that te UPS store was out of stamps and the line at the PO was a mile long.

I ordered ours, Chistmas stamps included, from Sam's Club. They ship really fast and I got 3% from Rakuten.