Honored Contributor

What was I thinking it’s 97 degrees 🍁🍂🎃

After seeing all the nice fall decor pictures from posters here decided to do some outside decorating ...omg it's so 🔥 -- I got some up and ran to the pool! lol

I also got out my inside stuff and lost "interest" after I unpacked it -- so here it sits on my dining room table and on floor ...

I doubt I'll decorate but gives me the incentive to purge the excess🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Honored Contributor

Re: What was I thinking it’s 97 degrees 🍁🍂🎃

The right time will come.  When it comes to things like that, I go by what the weather is like in my world.  Not what other people are doing.  If it was 90s where I lived, Fall decorating would be the last thing on my mind.

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1 

It's also easy to look at the calendar to start to get things moving. 

If I have to buy anything I always buy when the selection is best, regardless of the current temperature ... unless I'm waiting for after holiday sales.

Right now I find all that Halloween candy on sale prompting me to feel it's time for fall and winter activity.   

Respected Contributor

@homedecor1   Same 

Trusted Contributor

@homedecor1  Yep. Same here.  My living room is a sea of Fall Decor while the rest of the house is summertime. I open the door and BAM...hot humid sticky air. BLEH. But I HAVE to get it up because it's just sitting there now, lol. I hate hate hate hate not having 4 seasons. HATE.

*Four Seasons once again*
Honored Contributor

It's 75 degrees in Jersey right now,

flyout slide 0 of 4, Stupell Welcome Fall Phrase Autumn Pumpkin Sunflower Florals Wood Wall Art 13 x 19

Honored Contributor

@FiddleDeeDee 

My big problem is I took out my glass things which I store in garage but the accent stuff is in the attic and my guy won't bring them down til Monday.  

Although, I "organized" the mess on my DR table to live with it til then.

I told myself there must be a better way than storing in attic ...hmmm purging is the answer.  I always do my hutch but this year I'm thinking I'll just skip it. 

Fall is my favorite time of year so I tend to go overboard🎃🍂🍁

they say will still be in the 90s "forever" I hate it -- thank goodness I'm going north for a few weeks in October to enjoy the real fall weather🙂🍁🍂

Honored Contributor

I'm jealous @meallen616  I can't wait til October when I'll be enjoying Fall weather for a few weeks in NJ🍁🍂

Honored Contributor

True but in my world September should be Fall weather ...I've never faired well as a Floridian @chrystaltree