Esteemed Contributor

Re: What prelit Christmas tree to purchase?

I would go without lights. I purchased Bethlehem and it was beautiful one year (2017) and the 2nd year the middle section wouldn’t light. Took me 4 hours to remove all the lights because I loved the tree size and shape. I’m still using it but I string the lights myself. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

I would go without lights. I purchased Bethlehem and it was beautiful one year (2017) and the 2nd year the middle section wouldn’t light. Took me 4 hours to remove all the lights because I loved the tree size and shape. I’m still using it but I string the lights myself. 

@qvcfreak  We need a new tree this year and I agree with you..no lights. I will put my own on.

Contributor

I have had a Martha Stewart 7.5 ft lighted tree from Home Depot for 9 years....it is still beautiful.  It has ;ights that can be changed from colored to white.  The only problem with it is the weight and bulk in storing it.  Every year it gets harder and harder to handle. For that reason, I may donate it and get another lighter model....but it is going to be difficult to give up since it is probably the best tree I've every owned.