Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is with the shipping ($5.50) on the Gift Bag TSV?

I love these bags and think the pricing is fair. As far as the S&H, I have no problem with it. They save me so much to time.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Someone had mentioned they can find these elsewhere at a lower price. where? please do share!

My calculations are:  $19.92 + $5.50 ship + $1.53 tax = $26.95 for the total purchase of 72 items = $0.37 per item! that is WAY lower than dollar store prices!

Valued Contributor

A little excessive, but, I've noticed the s/h has gone up on most of the CIJ item. I have changed my mind on ordering items, because of the s/h. Saves me $$$$!

Valued Contributor

@MandyG06

I don't think there is any bag lower at this price.

But....I wouldn't calculate the price per item at 37 cents. That's expensive for a hang tag. So, instead, I would think it's still a reasonable price at 74 cents for the bags.

I don't have a need for these, so I didn't think about buying them. Qvc could  have, at the very least, have a buy more, save more for their customers.  Instead of the 115,000 sold, it could have been doubled easily with a price reduction on additional sets. I have this feeling, the retail tsv is close to cost price, so therefore, regular shipping and no price reduction for additional sets (shipping being more of their income on this).

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio wrote:

Never bought these, but they continue to show the small, flat pack that these bags come in. They could easily be put in an oversized envelope for shipping. Very lightweight, and not too big.

The $5.50 shipping seems really excessive to me. 

Are they trying to make up for all that free shipping this week? LOL

Shipping and handling is $10.97 to AK 😤

Honored Contributor

It would have been nice if all the TSV's for the weekend event had free shipping.  The biggest/heaviest one does, the tree.  

Contributor

I purchased the bags also. They arrived in small box. They were all creased,which ruined the effect. Will not buy these again. To bad,they would of been nice. I Will Not Use Them. Hope Your other Items Are Nice.  

Valued Contributor

If you noticed, a lot of items we're $5.50 or better. What was up with that?