Honored Contributor

Re: What have you purchased for gifts from Q?

I've purchased gifts for myself for all occasions through 2043.  Do you REALLY want a list? 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

LOL!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I ordered fresh balsam wreaths to be dropshipped to various friends and family members.  I've ordered these from QVC for the last two years, but their delivery performance this year probably will cause me to use a different vendor next year.  I like sending the wreaths because people can enjoy them for the holidays and then compost or throw them away.

Like some of you, we don't exchange gifts with anyone, but I do fill my parents' stockings with little things.  However, I haven't bought those items at QVC for a while because I can find more interesting items elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

Yesterday's TSV the Halo was basically the same thing selling on Amazon for a Black Friday (very good!) price.  I bought three of them...one for Son, DD's fiance and brother in law.

I bought DH an NFL sweatshirt (Eagles of course!) A451338, fancy toenail clippers V37978 (so exciting ....haha!) & Link2Home Cord Reel extension outlet V36802

Ds Miracle-Gro AeroGarden Sprout LED 3-Pod Garden K50922

Honored Contributor

Nothing.  We don't exchange gifts.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Two PediSand foot exfoliators several months ago for DDILs. I love mine. I think that's it.

Last year I bought 3 of the Comfy Lite hoodies that are always a TSV every year: for my niece, nephew and me.

I ordered 3 sets of 3 Microplane zesters. They contiue on Backorder since April. Was hoping to keep one set and use the other two for Christmas gifts. Maybe next year...

ETA; Oops- I forgot! Many months ago I ordered 3 IML cashmere headbands on LTS for gifts. Excellent quality and value at the LTS price!

Honored Contributor

For gifts?  Only gourmet food goodies.  I give all those I purchased 5 and 10 stars.  Landies chocolate covered pretzels are always a hit as is Beatrice's fruitcake.  

Honored Contributor

Lol  as if I can remember everything I bought since September.  Christmas decorations, a toaster for me,  a few pairs of leggings, a set of 3 D&Co tees, pedicure flip flops for gifts, that Gili fluffy jacket, several fleece throws for gifts, some Fall decorations.  With what is going on with supplies and transport, I did not buy any food for the holidays from QVC.  Today I bought the final Christmas gift, a fleece sweatshirt for my nephew.  Feels sooo good to be done Christmas shopping.  I did the majority of my Christmas shopping online but not from QVC.  My QVC and HSN shopping was mostly for me.

Honored Contributor

@queendiva wrote:

Two PediSand foot exfoliators several months ago for DDILs. I love mine. I think that's it.

Last year I bought 3 of the Comfy Lite hoodies that are always a TSV every year: for my niece, nephew and me.

I ordered 3 sets of 3 Microplane zesters. They contiue on Backorder since April. Was hoping to keep one set and use the other two for Christmas gifts. Maybe next year...

@queendiva   Amazon has lots of microplane zesters that can be delivered next week if you're interested.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

The only thing I have purchased from qvc is the L&L holiday containers with bags. I put homemade goodies in them and give them to my cousins. That is all I purchase from qvc for gifts.