Respected Contributor

Re: What have you ordered 7/24 & today 7/25

[ Edited ]

@SHOPR wrote:

@Marsha2003, I was just admiring the white house warmer on air.  I definitely do not need but thought it was very cute.  What made you cancel? 

@SHOPR

Budget and storage constraints mainly, plus the more I looked at the ceramics, the less happy I was with the painting.  I don't melt wax, so the warmer has no use to me except as display which would be problematic with the cord.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am not a CIJ person, but I am a VPH fan, and I just had to order the 36" pine and cardinal tree!  I have the perfect place for it, I do not put up a large tree, and I love cardinals   ........  plus it was on EZ Pay, and I was afraid if I waited, it would be gone!  It has gotten great ratings already!

Frequent Contributor

I missed the first weekend of of CIJ and got to watch Valerie's show last night.  I bought the Woodland glass pillar and glitter wax trees.  Other than that I really wasn't tempted by anything else.  My plan was to watch, maybe get some ideas but not purchase.   That didn't work but I really didn't get much.  Of course there are more shows coming up.

Trusted Contributor

Here is what I decided to add to my stash!

H211917 Set of 2 glittered cardinals (bought three sets as I know there are lots of places I can use these)

H203460 Set of 3 poinsettas (got the red and candy cane choices)

H212301 Set of 3 metal cardinal planters (to go with the poinsettias, of course) :-)

H212754 Pomegranate mixed greens collection ~ went with one garland, one wreath & one tree.  All three will decorate the kitchen and stay up all winter long.

H212739 Valerie's 7 ft slim tree with clear lights.  I have trees.  I don't need another tree, but we have a small living room and (repeatedly) three large dogs.  A big tree in a small room with multiple large animals does not a good combination make, lol!  I plan on placing this tree in our front window with a larger vintage birdcage on a stand next to it.  Some of the poinsettias will be at the bottom.

Thanks for starting this thread, @Susan Louise!  I enjoy reading about what everyone bought!

Frequent Contributor

I ordered H211858 in the snowman design.  I love the look of the Santa choice too, but I went with the snowman because A. I LOVE snowmen!! and B. They are definitely NOT just a holiday motif.  These snowmen are decorated in blues, not red & green, so they can be put out after Christmas, for all winter-long decor.  They are simply wintery, not just Christmasy.  Plus, I have plently of Luminara & Candle Impressions candles I can use with them.

Honored Contributor

@Julie928 wrote:

Here is what I decided to add to my stash!

H211917 Set of 2 glittered cardinals (bought three sets as I know there are lots of places I can use these)

H203460 Set of 3 poinsettas (got the red and candy cane choices)

H212301 Set of 3 metal cardinal planters (to go with the poinsettias, of course) :-)

H212754 Pomegranate mixed greens collection ~ went with one garland, one wreath & one tree.  All three will decorate the kitchen and stay up all winter long.

H212739 Valerie's 7 ft slim tree with clear lights.  I have trees.  I don't need another tree, but we have a small living room and (repeatedly) three large dogs.  A big tree in a small room with multiple large animals does not a good combination make, lol!  I plan on placing this tree in our front window with a larger vintage birdcage on a stand next to it.  Some of the poinsettias will be at the bottom.

Thanks for starting this thread, @Susan Louise!  I enjoy reading about what everyone bought!

@Julie928  You got a nice selection!  Oh...'if only' (in my fantasy/dream mode)...would loved to have bought that 7' tree. Sigh...

As slim as it is, in our small home it makes no sense. I'll just count my blessings and be happy with 2 additional table top trees I ordered...the fruit tree and the flocked 4' BL tree I ordered a week ago now.

I would love to have a diningroom/family room or larger livingroom to put another floor tree up!

I really love the fruit - mixed greens set. I'm seriously considering getting a swag and a wreath too. Valerie mentioned the set being traditional...which it is, and I also see it leaning toward a colonial style...like something I would see if I went to Williamsburg VA or to Sturbridge MA during the holidays...brings back memories when we took family vacas and school field trips to those places Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

been thinking about the vintage red truck, but ended up

buying one from Hobby Lobby.com.  Little bit smaller

than Valeries, don't come with trees, but those are easy to

come by.  I hope I'm happy with it.  Was $15 plus s&h.

I almost ordered the mini finials, but thought on it for

a while and changed my mind. They look very seasonal

to me even thought some of the reviewers stated they are

leaving them out all year.

enjoy reading about everyone purchases. Hope you all

love your pretty things.

Super Contributor

I ordered the Octagon Gingerbread House and the Fall Leaves and Autumn Pumpkin by Mr. Slatkin.

Valued Contributor

@vermint wrote:

H211399

No Image Found

I couldn't resist the Harry Slatkin Gingerbread Country House in Traditional!

I ordered this too. I have to admit I have the last Slatkin gingerbread house tsv and I just love it.  Plus I figured if I couldn't stand the mismatched window holes I could pretend little elves got into the wine.

Honored Contributor

@NorthernLights wrote:

@vermint wrote:

H211399

No Image Found

I couldn't resist the Harry Slatkin Gingerbread Country House in Traditional!

I ordered this too. I have to admit I have the last Slatkin gingerbread house tsv and I just love it.  Plus I figured if I couldn't stand the mismatched window holes I could pretend little elves got into the wine.

@NorthernLights  LOL